Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Check out the attached check that some guy wrote to Verizon for his cellphone bill (see attached). Pretty hilarious.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That gives me a headache. Gotta take it down the street to CalTech for a bit of interpretation and analysis.
    0.2 cents
    So what happened to his service after that, LOL?!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Too funny...
    What DOES that add up to? Any math professors reading this?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    that is classic!
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    What DOES that add up to? Any math professors reading this?
    The exponential equals -1, and the summation equals 1.

.002 -1 +1 = .002 dollars = 0.2 cents
    Probably was the amount owed after his final payment after canceling his contract . . . . . . and they were dunning him for the "past due" amount.

Assuming, even a computer generated piece of snail mail cost them only the discounted first class business rate. . . . .Verizon still lost money on the request.

"Can Ya Hear Me Now?"
    Actually the check was for 0.2 cents, or one-fifth of one cent. I doubt he got a bill for that amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Actually the check was for 0.2 cents, or one-fifth of one cent. I doubt he got a bill for that amount.
    LOL

I can't detect sarcasm today. . . . .

I cant read numbers right today. . . . .

I think I will have someone double check all of my work today.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/12/2007 at 12:54 PM.