1.    #1  
    please note the date of the article...
    exit, pursued by a bear.
    Originally posted by matty
    please note the date of the article...
    april 4, 2001. what about it?

mc
  4.    #4  
    The article is dated 04.04.01 20:13 GMT but maybe they run a little slow in the frozen north of Scandanavia :-)
    Personally I think the picture does anything but "speak for itself"
    According to the article
    ..Alas, the device you see above is just a mock-up - although a very, very good-looking one...
    The article clearly states it's not real, probably not going to be, and definitely isn't "inside" news.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    I think that that's one of the ugliest PDA's ever. Who thinks that that looks good, ans why do you think that?

BEN
    This is a prototype for sure. Check this out www.applele.com. There are some cool ideas here. CLick on the apple underneath the guy on the home page...check out the G4 Tube. I like that one a lot.
    <A HREF="http://www.weather.com">What's your weather like?</A>
    <A HREF="http://www.weather.com/multimedia">Prefer Video?</A>
    It's not a prototype. Applele (the same people who are making Apple palm pics) are guys working for some Japanese (or Chinese or Vietnamese, etc.) company that make mock-ups. Read about it here. Now, back to your regularly scheduled pipe dream.

BTW, I have some land by the ocean here. Real good price. Email me and we'll discuss a deal.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    They would realy need too incress screen res if this were going to work, and put the screen on the other side of the phone...

sam
    Sam Kleinman

PocketPCThoughts.com
    CollectiveArts
    Free-ePress
    Musings of a Teal Artist
    CollectiveArts TechMusings

"Everybody don't like something and we all don't like you." -- Richard Thompson, Hard Luck Stories