1.    #1  
    To me he seemed to be one of the only candidates that IMHO "got it"

His main platform was to invest in alternative fuels and initiatives for them.

In doing so it would not only increase our economy and help us be more self reliant. It would also limit our need for foreign fuels. This would also increase the need for those other countries that supply oil, to come to the table with less power. If demand for oil goes down their barganing power is diminished.

etc etc.

Not to mention the obvious reduction in carbon emmissions.

Its a shame none of the other "flashy" candidates dont jump on this.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    It's in John Edwards' top 5 campaign issues.

"Leading the Fight against Global Warming and Our Addiction to Foreign Oil
    Our nation's dependence on oil and other fossil fuels is contributing to global warming and jeopardizing our national security. To protect our future, John Edwards believes that Americans must be patriotic about something other than the war. We must act now by investing in clean, renewable energies like wind, solar, and biofuels to create a new energy economy, developing a new generation of efficient cars and trucks, and putting new energy-saving technologies to work in buildings, transportation, and industry."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    C'mon. What about the Great American Energy Policy, "Drain America First"? Works for me!
    You know, long ago I used to think maybe the reason we didn't develop our own resources was to ensure they were still available when we absolutely needed them. I've long since realized the true reason is because we have so many * in this country. The infrastructure to develop is not there, as a result, and would take decades to take advantage of our resources.