1.    #1  
    Oddly enough I have been on this board longer then most of you...and this makes post number two. (hey that rhymes!)

(Though it doesnt' count because this is the lounge)

I have a Visor Prism that I have had since 2002 and sadly I never did use it much. It was fun having the add on capabilities of the Springboard expansion slot.
    Visor Handspring Prism and more accesories then I ever use.
    I have a Deluxe with the 8MB Flash Springboard, and every now and then I put a couple of batteries in and relive those olden, golden days.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    I gave my Prism to my nephew long ago. I don't think he even has it any more. Nice PDA, but I don't miss it. Let go of the ghost.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom LaPrise View Post
    I have a Deluxe with the 8MB Flash Springboard, and every now and then I put a couple of batteries in and relive those olden, golden days.
    I have a visor deluxe as well. I still pull it out once in a while and wonder why the heck did I pay sooo much for this thing! hehe
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I paid just a little more for my Visor Deluxe than I did for my Pilot 1000. $199 didn't seem like that much at the time, comparing 8 megabytes to 128 kilobytes. The Springboard set me back another $79.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    I still own and use Handspring's Treo 90
    i gave my deluxe and prism away. Sold the 270, 600 on ebay and the 650 on craigslist. Time for the 700 to go?
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Still have my prism and use it as a spare remote control (for almost 30 devices) using OmniRemote. Last Palm to have a decent 12 foot IR strength (although the Treo 300 wasn't bad either)
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)
    Well, the original poster hasn't been on this board longer than ME!

I wish I still had my VDx around to use as with OmniRemote - that was a device and a functionality WAY ahead of its time!
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    I still have a Prism, a deluxe and two Sony Clie's. The Sony's my wife and I both use for ebooks. The Visor's don't get used. The Prism was my premier device for a long time. I even had a GPS Springboard for it.