Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1.    #1  
    Since this forum is mostly populated by guys, I thought I'd help the ladies in your lives by reminding you to do something sweet for Valentine's Day! So, don't forget to stop on your way home (if you haven't already) and pickup something nice...I'm sure she'll appreciate it!
  2. #2  
    I've already checked this off my todo list.
    Happy Valentine
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #3  
  4. #4  
    Happy Treo 900 day Perry
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Happy Treo 900 day Perry
    LOL



    Actually, I have $25 riding on that it will be available for purchase on or before 2/29/08 .. . that will be a nice Valentine. Although -- I am hoping for this Fall. . . . . .
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Actually, I have $25 riding on that it will be available for purchase on or before 2/29/08 .. . that will be a nice Valentine. Although -- I am hoping for this Fall. . . . . .
    February 2008 would make me eligible for an upgrade so I hope you win! The only question is what carrier would it be for? You're Sprint and I'm Cingular...I hope they'll be able to make all of us happy
  7. #7  
    Because I'm on the other side of the country from my loved one, I actually had to pay the rip-off prices of one of the online "800flowers" type stores last night. I paid twice as much for half of what I usually get. With any luck they will deliver it to her today.

    Hopefully she understands. :-)

    I tried to fly her out here but she wasn't interested.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

    Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
  8. #8  
    I would like to celebrate National Singles day. anyone else with me? I'm buying one card for my mom and a six pack for myself. going to break the bank and get some Harpoon IPA.

    Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Since this forum is mostly populated by guys, I thought I'd help the ladies in your lives by reminding you to do something sweet for Valentine's Day! So, don't forget to stop on your way home (if you haven't already) and pickup something nice...I'm sure she'll appreciate it!
    Happy Valentines, my pretty. I love you!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. WhoAmI's Avatar
    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01 View Post
    Because I'm on the other side of the country from my loved one, I actually had to pay the rip-off prices of one of the online "800flowers" type stores last night. I paid twice as much for half of what I usually get. With any luck they will deliver it to her today.

    Hopefully she understands. :-)

    I tried to fly her out here but she wasn't interested.
    I'm with you there! Although I at least found a code to get $10 off so that helped a lot! Still not cheep but any bit off helps!
  11. #11  
    If you have a parent or grandparent who is a widow or widower, make sure to give them a call. I plan to do so for my grandmother. I'm sure it will make her feel better.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  12. #12  
    It would seem that the florist forgot to deliver the flowers to my wife. I'm somewhat disappointed and angry.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

    Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Happy Valentines, my pretty. I love you!!
    What the...

    Is this appearance just a limited engagement?
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Happy Valentines, my pretty. I love you!!
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Happy Valentines, my pretty. I love you!!

    Heeeee's Baaaack.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  16. #16  
    lucky I live in a big city like los angeles. they have a flower district downtown & flowers are pretty cheap even on balemtime's day! but my lady doesn't have to know that ;-)
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    What the...

    Is this appearance just a limited engagement?


    Yes, a drive by posting. . . . . .
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Happy Valentines, my pretty. I love you!!
    Thanks to you, it was a very lovely day...

    Quote Originally Posted by driven01 View Post
    It would seem that the florist forgot to deliver the flowers to my wife. I'm somewhat disappointed and angry.
    That's horrible! Did the florist offer to do something to rectify the situation? I'm not a big fan of flowers, but it's always nice to receive surprises. I'm sure your wife understood.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    What the...

    Is this appearance just a limited engagement?
    He's too busy for us...he's always at some primate/gorilla talk site now
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Thanks to you, it was a very lovely day...



    That's horrible! Did the florist offer to do something to rectify the situation? I'm not a big fan of flowers, but it's always nice to receive surprises. I'm sure your wife understood.
    I'm not a big fan of flowers either but when you are away you have to do *something*.

    They offered to re-deliver on FRIDAY for a 50% discount.

    But .. apparently it all worked out. The delivery person showed up at 10:30pm EST. Better late than never I guess. I'm pretty sure I won't get the discount now either. haha. My wife was happy. (Tired, but happy!)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

    Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions