Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. sfld's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
       #1  
    she was a hot one.
  2. #2  
    What happened?
  3. #3  
    She died a few hours ago........someone found her passed out in a hotel rom...
  4. #4  
    I feel for her new baby.

    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/5689171.html

    (February 8, 2007)— One-time Mexia chicken restaurant waitress turned Playboy model turned heiress turned reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday afternoon after she was found unconscious in her hotel room at the Hard Rock Cafe and Casino in Hollywood, Fla., a law enforcement source told CNN.

    The source told CNN Smith, 39, was dead on arrival at Memorial Regional Hospital.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5. #5  
    They think it might be from taking TrimSpa...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I feel for her new baby.

    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/5689171.html

    (February 8, 2007)— One-time Mexia chicken restaurant waitress turned Playboy model turned heiress turned reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday afternoon after she was found unconscious in her hotel room at the Hard Rock Cafe and Casino in Hollywood, Fla., a law enforcement source told CNN.

    The source told CNN Smith, 39, was dead on arrival at Memorial Regional Hospital.
    I think her new baby is better off now.
  7. #7  
    I agree...that baby is better off now. I feel she was heading toward a downward spiral after losing her son. Their is nothing on earth worse than losing a child that I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine being hell on earth.
    at&t iPhone3G
  8. vw2002's Avatar
    Posts
    904 Posts
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Their is nothing on earth worse than losing a child that I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine being hell on earth.
    bahhh.... I think its time to go rip off some chest hair...
    I gotta have more cowbell
  9. wilsonb's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #9  
    It seems like they cover up drug abuse or Dealers wanting to cash in.

    Of course I am assuming... but, wouldn't doubt if it was drug related.
    So many artists have died from drug related and was covered up to save their image. Seems like some of these folks get hooked and the dealer puts them out or something.
    Not a lot of investigation to avoid blemishing their image.
    To many successful artist have "killed" them selves.
  10. #10  
    trim spa baby... :-|
  11. #11  
    I'm having a difficult time understanding the fascination with the late Ms. Smith.
  12. #12  
    I can think of 2 reasons.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  13. #13  
    Every interview they did with her lately she was stoned out of her mind and god knows what other drugs she was on. That's one person I won't be missing. The world might actually get smarter now for her dumb @$$ not being in it.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonb View Post
    It seems like they cover up drug abuse or Dealers wanting to cash in.

    Of course I am assuming... but, wouldn't doubt if it was drug related.
    So many artists have died from drug related and was covered up to save their image. Seems like some of these folks get hooked and the dealer puts them out or something.
    Not a lot of investigation to avoid blemishing their image.
    To many successful artist have "killed" them selves.

    Um, her drug "dealers" are what are known as physicians. Kinda like Rush's "dealers".
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    I'm having a difficult time understanding the fascination with the late Ms. Smith.
    Trailer-Trash Gets 15 mins of Fame, Squeezes 20 Years out of it.
  16. #16  
    No respect even for the dead. What a shame. Ben
  17. #17  
    I once came close to meeting Anna Nicole sometime around 1983 when she visited the Macy's downtown store in San Francisco as the Guess Jeans model. I took some pictures of her signing autographs for her long line of admiring fans. I actually didn't think much of her at the time, and certainly had no idea she would keep popping up in headlines decades later. Unfortunately, I don't think I can find those pictures from years ago. She probably looked a lot better then before all her vices caught up to her. It's a shame...but you can't blame a girl for trying to get ahead! Well, maybe you can for some.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I can think of 2 reasons.
    She certainly did have a pair of really BIG, beautiful
    blue eyes.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  19. 02840's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    No respect even for the dead. What a shame. Ben
    I agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    No respect even for the dead. What a shame. Ben
    I never understood this: Why should I suddenly respect someone after that person dies, when I had absolutely no respect for him/her while he/she was alive?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions