Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    No respect even for the dead. What a shame. Ben
    Why should someone being dead have anything to do with it? Being dead makes you even more special?
    She gets/got the attention she wanted and she deserved.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I never understood this: Why should I suddenly respect someone after that person dies, when I had absolutely no respect for him/her while he/she was alive?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I never understood this: Why should I suddenly respect someone after that person dies, when I had absolutely no respect for him/her while he/she was alive?
    I agree...I don't think respect was ever what she was going for in the first place
    Actually she did not become a Guess model until 1993.
    Enter Zsa Zsa.
    seriously, who the F*%@ cares anyway. Now the stupid media is gonna be talking about this crap for next 6 months! Yikes....ugh....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I get a kick out of how ALL the men in her life are battling over the use of synonyms for "inconsolable".

The only thing I know with any certainty is that her lawyer/boyfriend/husband/companion/co-parent is guilty of something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas View Post
    I get a kick out of how ALL the men in her life are battling over the use of synonyms for "inconsolable".

The only thing I know with any certainty is that her lawyer/boyfriend/husband/companion/co-parent is guilty of something...
    Have they established the co-parent status? I never pay attention...
    She must have LIKED older men. Did you hear about Za Za Gabor's husband shacking up with her for years?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I thought it was relatively sad, especially after losing her son.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

It's very sad. What is even sadder is all this hateration. That woman never did a thing to hurt ANY of you. She was not the brightest crayon in the box and she took what she had and did the best she could with it. Could she have been a better person? Probably. Couldn't we all??? You do not need to "respect" her but she was someone's child and she was someone's mother and THEY woke up missing her this morning. So at least have the common human decency to try to respect that or keep it zipped. What's WRONG with the world today???
    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleLee View Post
    It's very sad. What is even sadder is all this hateration. That woman never did a thing to hurt ANY of you. She was not the brightest crayon in the box and she took what she had and did the best she could with it. Could she have been a better person? Probably. Couldn't we all??? You do not need to "respect" her but she was someone's child and she was someone's mother and THEY woke up missing her this morning. So at least have the common human decency to try to respect that or keep it zipped. What's WRONG with the world today???
    First comment worth reading today.
    I totally agree with you here. Respect, understanding, family left behind, et cetera.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleLee View Post
    I normally watch E.T. (Entertainment Tonight) for brainless television entertainment. As you would expect, ET has been airing recent interviews of Anna pretty much every single day since her death. After watching a few of these interviews, I can tell she was sincerely distraught over the death of her son. I don't think she was acting for the camera. It was true extreme grief. I'm sure others closely involved must all feel the same.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I'd just like to take a moment to feel the peace and unity here tonight... daT, KStewart and I have agreed on something.

It's like a warm glowy feeling, isn't it?
    Also, the name calling, I was under the impression there were those that said they never engaged in it.

Nice warm glowy feelings...gosh!

Ben
    IncredibleLEE I couldn't have said it better myself.
    I'm not trying to be a b**** or anything, so don't flame me, you guys can get really mean. But honestly, to all these posts about respect, did you guys even know anything about Anna Nicole, other than her big...eyes before all this happened? Did anyone even know she had a grown son before he passed away??? I used to watch those celebrity shows, for brainless entertainment, all the time and had no idea she even had kids. It would be highly hypocrytical for the posters being "disrespectful" to find newfound respect for her because she's passed. To the outside world, she was just a sex object, none of us knew her. It doesn't negate the pain or emotions she felt and her friends and family are feeling now, but it doesn't make her any more real to us either.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12