7 33.33%
  • Bears

8 38.10%
  • I don't care

6 28.57%
  1.    #1  
    Bears or Colts?

Please add why.
    Actually I'll be happy if either team wins. I'm just glad that I don't have to watch the Pats or the Cowboys play in the superbowl again.
  3.    #3  
    Go Bears!!! The underdogs of the season.
    Bears. Why? why not
  5.    #5  
    NFL National editor Carucci picks the Colts. Manning with Freeney and Mathis can be a potent combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    NFL National editor Carucci picks the Colts. Manning with Freeney and Mathis can be a potent combination.
    Everyone said Seahawks over Bears
    Everyone said Saints over Bears

Thats why I like my Bears!

P.S.My introduction to the world of professional sports was the 1985 Bears, so I've been waiting for this day for a loooooooooong time!
    Da Bears by 7
  8.    #8  
    Anyone tried this (you need your desktop to do this):
    http://playoffs.nfl.com/bandwagon/in...=sbcompromogif

I keep getting the Bears.

Hmmm, three votes for the Colts but not one has posted why they favor the Colts.
    LOL, that's gotta be the fastest TD in superbowl history!

DA Bears!!!
    I'm loving this game.

go bears go.
  11.    #11  
    This is not good, Colts has the lead at half time.
    Colts (because the game's over)
    Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Blackhawks, Bulls...because it's CHICAGO!!!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Geez, I thought the superbowl, the halftime, and its tv commercials were all incredibly ho-hum this year.

(rant on the way)
    and someone should teach prince how to play guitar. what's the big draw with this guy? I don't see it. From what I saw, he's just another weird guy running around the stage trying to play an instrument - which produced mostly noise distortion by the way.

not memorable.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    Geez, I thought the superbowl, the halftime, and its tv commercials were all incredibly ho-hum this year.

(rant on the way)
    and someone should teach prince how to play guitar. what's the big draw with this guy? I don't see it. From what I saw, he's just another weird guy running around the stage trying to play an instrument - which produced mostly noise distortion by the way.

not memorable.
    I didn't see the halftime show, but I'm guessing it just needed more cowbell.