1.    #1  
    Holy crap... the forums are all different! Hehe... It's been like a year or something since I've post here. (I had to kick the addiction u know ) Anyway, just wanted to say hey to everyone or anyone who still might be around? See lots of new faces etc of course....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    We thought you got run over or something ... Welcome back!!!

Now while you are at it, vote, please. Super Bowl XLI Poll
    Tons of new faces...

I'm sure the guys will love your return...or at least the return of your Avatar
    Welcome back gfunk
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    howdy gfunk
    You became a mod and then split - welcome back sir.
    Hey gfunk !!

And the Blinking Golden Bell Award goes to . . . . . .
    Gaurav,
    Missed ya! (I understand the addiction!)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    You got it licked now?

What about the addiction?

Welcome back. We missed your insights. Stickin' around?
    Good to see you back gfunk!
    WB bro.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Welcome back to the newer, neutered board. Not as many O.T. postings, not as many bannings. We're dumbed down for an all acceptable PC world.
  13.    #13  
    tx guys!

Hmmmm...yeah I have to catch up on all the history or whatever. OT seems quizotically very....well kinda toned down!! Who would thunk it!

Honestly tho, I just had to focus on school for a while. Besides I had gotten kinda burned out on Palm and Treo to be fair. I have a 700p but honestly I haven't nearly messed with it as much as my old 650. Treos have become soooo friggin common that they seem kinda ordinary and boring these days don't they? Prolly Palm incrementalism at its best! Anyway, I'll try to be around more!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Welcome back gfunk.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover