Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I've been planning to fly out to Dallas and hang out while my wife is in conferences all day Tuesday-Friday (this week). I had been planning to spend the days up at Hagerman and around some of the wet areas near town for some (hopefully) good bird photography. So now the weather is looking VERY unfavorable for any sort of outdoor activity. I will be bringing the gear, but it's looking bad.

So, on to my 2nd love - good food. We are looking for REALLY good places to have dinner Tuesday and Thursday evening. Not Ruth's Chris good - REALLY good. Any type of cuisine - we're open minded. What are the best restuarants around??

Is this OFF TOPIC, or what?

Thanks,
    Vince
    Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    Don't remenber the name, but there's a steakhouse that cooks the food over Mesquite logs. best steak I've ever eaten.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    "The Mansion at Turtle Creek" is probably one of, if not the, best.

http://www.mansiononturtlecreek.com/dine1.cfm
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    we're doing the Mansion tonight. Thanks for the ideas!
    Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    Please report back with your impressions.
    Enjoy it and definitely post a review.
    Ummm...okay guys he has two more nights and he's gotta eat. No more ideas???
    So how was it?