1.    #1  
    I have the unfortunate need to find a user group for Microsoft Office 2007 (Outlook specifically). I would love to find something as useful as Treocentral. I've been looking for over a week now and can't find anything. The one at Microsoft.com sucks.

Any suggestions? And again - please don't ban me for asking...
    ...I could use a TC community for a LOT of things I do/software I use.
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515 View Post
    I have the unfortunate need to find a user group for Microsoft Office 2007 (Outlook specifically). I would love to find something as useful as Treocentral. I've been looking for over a week now and can't find anything. The one at Microsoft.com sucks.

http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/
    Try googling "Office Outlook forum" for others.

Also try Google Groups. There are plenty of usenet newsgroups that cover Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515 View Post

As long as it's not rude, vulgar, disgusting, racist, sexist, or otherwise untasteful, anything pretty much goes in the off topic forum! And as much as people dislike Microsoft, I think you're okay. :-)
    Allow me to rephrase your post in a way that won't be offensive:

I have the unfortunate need to find a user group for ( specifically). I would love to find something as useful as Treocentral. I've been looking for over a week now and can't find anything. The one at .com sucks.
    Hmmm, hopefully you have not been posting on multiple forums, posting the same question? Have you been banned on the other sites as well?

I would try the one suggested by samkim.
  7.    #7  
    Of course not!!!