1.    #1  
    "Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord."----->Martin Luther King, Memphis, April 1968

Dr. King was truly an amazing and inspiring person. I hope someday we can finish the job he started.
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 01/15/2007 at 06:34 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Its a great time to remember a great man, and to hope some day we all can finish the job he started. A peaceful and reflective Martin Luther King day to all!
    Nice post Cell. I will be discussing Dr. King's work with my young children today. Thank you.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    My pops was pretty much of the mindset that MLK helped prevent another civil war in this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    "Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord."----->Martin Luther King, Memphis, April 1968

Dr. King was truly an amazing and inspiring person. I hope someday we can finish the job he started.
    A prophet in his own right, in my opinion. God still uses man for His purposes. Dr. King was truly visionary.
    Palm since Palm Professional --- Treo 650 (2 yrs), iPhone since 6/29/07