1.    #1  
    I have the Wii system and I couldn't be happier with it. I was looking forward to it before it came out, but had so-so expectations for it. The Wii has been more fun than I ever thought possible.

If you have a Wii, then you I am sure you are already well aware of Miis. For those who don't have a Wii, a Mii is a character you can create that can act as a participant in several different games like Wii Sports or Wii Play. On the Mii Channel on your Wii your Mii's will also interact with each other as they live in and explore their own little world. Your Miis can also "travel" to other Wii systems you set up as friends and parade around. Creating Miis can be a lot of fun and strangely addictive.

For those that do not have Wii here is a flash Mii simulator. It is not exact, but it gives you an idea of what it is like to create a Mii on a Wii: http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/10/mii.swf

Please share the Miis that you have created here for the rest of us to admire.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 01/12/2007 at 11:16 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Between creating family members, friends, just making up funny Miis, and creating celebrity Miis, we have around 40 Miis at the moment. Here are only some that I have created:

Jack Nicholson:

General Ackbar:

Princess Lea:

Stormtrooper:

The Goonies Guy:

Werewolf:
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    It must be a slow week for Hobbes work this week!

Hey, Hobbes, can you move those Mii's to another Wii's like you can do with some games on GB?
  4.    #4  
    Gotta love those with a keen memory with a solid search function at their disposal on the forums!

Sure can. PM me your Wii Console number and I will do the same to you. On your Wii, in the message board address book, add my Wii Console number as a friend. Then go the Mii Channel and go to the Parade section. Set it so your Miis can travel. Then any Miis in your Parade you can select to move to your Mii Plaza.

We might even be able to email them to each other from Wii to Wii, but I have not tried that yet.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 01/12/2007 at 10:58 PM.