Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How do I kill the Munchkin Doll of my daughters.
    Those Munchkin Dolls must be driving you nuts.

Me, what's on my mind right now? How to get rid of the image of that avatar of yours from my head. It's driving me nuts.
    How hungry as well as sore I am from my wonderfully planned new years resolution of health and fitness.

grrrrrrrrr Im hungry.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    How great the Treos are?
    That I should be working right now.
    How the Ravens are going to whoop up on the Colts on Saturday!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    someone broke into my house last night. stole every item only to replace each one with an exact replica.....
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    energizer bunny arrested,

charged with battery.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Stephen Hawkins was wrong about the information paradox and should have just admitted it instead of waiting 30 years to pawn it off on black holeless Universes.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Should I get the 8800GTX now or wait for the R600? Can't get that off my mind.
    Plam, Plam, Plam,
    I wish we had a 700p bluetooth patch!

(Otherwise, life is good.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I'm wondering if this will turn into one of those inane 10,000 post threads about nothing.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I wonder why they closed every school system in our area, but ours, because of freezing rain.

I'm thinking how sad my kids are in school because they were praying for a "snow" day...

I'm trying to decide what would be the tastiest food to serve while the Bears are winning the Superbowl...
    How to relieve my 14 year old's anxiety/perfectionism/OCD traits and see the brightness in her eyes again. . . . . .
    Perry, I have that. It gets better with age, but the teens are the worst time. Have you tried getting professional help? I did, but not until I was in my early twenties...I wished I had done it sooner.
    What's on my mind? Cerebral Spinal Fluid
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Perry, I have that. It gets better with age, but the teens are the worst time. Have you tried getting professional help? I did, but not until I was in my early twenties...I wished I had done it sooner.

Thanks, Christina -- yes on the professional help for a couple of years, then a year off -- and now we have her back in it with this latest flare up.

I got fired last friday... where am i going to get a new job???

i you know anyone looking for a computer nerd in the boston area let me know!

Thanks, Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  19. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Foleo. and that i should be working right now too. and that i'm bored. and thinking of a web business to start.
    Lunch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast