1.    #1  
    Ok,

I keep track of my workouts on my Treo with a fitness program, I also use a Polar HR monitor to help me keep track of time in the workouts, intensity, avg heart rate, etc etc.

Here is my problem, last night while I was in the gym I played some racquetball and used my Polar to track my efforts as usual. After I was done (or so I thought and youll see why in a minute) I sat and watch a semi pro play. Well a few minutes later, after I had stopped my watch (not paused it) as I said... I got invited to play again, I started my watch backup as usual. Where I was a bonehead is I didnt do either tracking of the first game or I shouldve just paused the watch. Thats where I messed up, I shouldve done either one of those things and didnt.

Heres my problem...

I know the total ammount of time of my total workouts:1199 minutes and 39 seconds. I know the time for the last workout 9 minutes and 46 seconds.

I also know the time of the workout I did before my first racquetball game: 25 minutes. I did this workout on the second.

What I'm looking for is the ammount of time for the workout inbetween the 25 minutes and the 9 min 46 sec workout.

So here it is:

Total time: 1199 min 39 sec
    Workout 3: 9 min 46 sec
    Workout 2: dont know but looking for???
    Workout 1: 25 minutes

Thanks guys!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    There's no way to tell with only the information given.
    Just make an estimate, that's the best you can do.
    Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. (Philip K. ****)
    What was the total work out time prior to last night's 3 workouts?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    What was the total work out time prior to last night's 3 workouts?
    Thats the problem I dont keep that as a stat, I only know what the total is after each workout. I dont log that so thats why I cant do the math.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.