Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    I agree with "right-side out." Did a search and found this:
    How does this work with reversible jackets? I think using right or left on clothes is a misnomer. The correct way is inside versus outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    How does this work with reversible jackets? I think using right or left on clothes is a misnomer. The correct way is inside versus outside.
    Thank you, this brings us right back to the third post in this thread.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I think these are outright misnomers.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    hmmm OUTSIDE-IN............just a wild guess but my instinct say there is no opposite.......you could google the answer though ...lol

My wife and I were recently in a bind. I found out at the last minutes I had to attend a business dinner and I needed her there with me. Unfortunately, we had no one to look after the kids. Solon magrizos to the rescue! He was more than willing to take a last minute job and the kids loved him! I would defiantly hire him again whenever possible. I have the topmost confidence in leaving my family in his care. While my kids are far from being hooligans, they can be a handful. Jacob manages to keep them in line and they still end up loving him for it. I donít know how he does it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post
    Ņ umop apisdn

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post

How did you do that?

I just typed in__ u m o p____a p i s d n__ because those letters approximate the words upside down written upside down!

For some additional effect I cut and pasted in the Spanish upside down question mark and threw in an upside down smiley I found somewhere...
    the words upside down written upside down!
    Here we go again, versa vice. I'm getting dizzy, but I keep reading this thread.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I just typed in__ u m o p____a p i s d n__ because those letters approximate the words upside down written upside down!

For some additional effect I cut and pasted in the Spanish upside down question mark and threw in an upside down smiley I found somewhere...
    If you wrote upside down words upside down then wouldn't they be right side up? Sort of like being a lesbian in a man's body.

wow that is really cool! wouldn't work with some letters.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    If you were to dive into a pool of dry ice, do you get wet?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    It must be a slow week at a lot of people's work this week!

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    It must be a slow week at a lot of people's work this week!

I don't have a 680 or a 700p or a 700wx or a 750v to complain about. Hmmm, that must mean I am outside looking in. Got to hand it to kazinvan for topic recyling.

Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    Wet
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    Not sure but youd be the opposite of warm.

The opposite of comfortable.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12