Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Hey all,
    I am an advid follower of mixed martial arts, especially UFC. Unfortunately I am going to be at work tonight, and no where near a TV. Tonights fight (Dec 30) looks to be great, with Chuck Lidell and Tito Ortiz as the main event.

My question to you is, is there a kind soul who will be watching this tonight, who wouldn't mind posting some recaps as the event goes on? I'm hoping to subscribe to this thread and hopefully follow along on my Treo at work. Any help would be great!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    no one likes UFC?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I was ecstatic to see that Chuck Liddell knocked the sh!t out of Ortiz, who`s an obnoxious, cocky, loudmouthed *****. Its so satisfying to see someone like that punched in the mouth and put on his ***. Very satisfying!!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    You watched the fight?! Boo you! No updates! Oh well, I'm glad too that Liddell won. Were there any other fights worth mentioning?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
    You watched the fight?! Boo you! No updates! Oh well, I'm glad too that Liddell won. Were there any other fights worth mentioning?
    I didnt watch the fight, but read about it later that night. I was bummed that I couldnt watch Ortiz get pounded into complete submission that night.
    I gotta have more cowbell