1.    #1  
    David Hasselhoff's old Porsche is up for auction on eBay!

1970 Porsche : 911 911T - 1970T RARE SUNROOF PRE OWNED BY BAYWATCH SUPERSTAR

Don't Hassel the Hoff!!! Buy his old Porsche!!!!

.BUY.MY.CAR.BUY.MY.CAR.BUY.MY.CAR.BUY.MY.CAR.

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    It will take me years for that mental grafitti to fade

Porsche? why doesn't he sell KITT? Now that would be an awesome auction!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  3.    #3  
    BWAHAHAHA!! sorry for the mental screen-burn!

K.I.T.T. (or at least one of the original K.I.T.T.s from the show) is in an auto museum about 5 miles south of where I live! (...along side the original Batmobile, Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, the Blues Brothers Bluesmobile, Elenor from Gone in 60 Seconds, and a bunch of other cool movie cars!)

linky... http://www.volocars.com/attractions-hollywood.html

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    K.I.T.T. (or at least one of the original K.I.T.T.s from the show) is in an auto museum about 5 miles south of where I live! (...along side the original Batmobile, Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, the Blues Brothers Bluesmobile, Elenor from Gone in 60 Seconds, and a bunch of other cool movie cars!)

linky... http://www.volocars.com/attractions-hollywood.html
    JimmyD- small world! Volo museum is about 5 miles north of me. Actually just went past there today.