1.    #1  
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

Great comment, "Ok, so Clinton was bugging Diana while Atta was plotting 9/11 and libs are upset we're bugging terrorists. What a strange world we live in."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

Great comment, "Ok, so Clinton was bugging Diana while Atta was plotting 9/11 and libs are upset we're bugging terrorists. What a strange world we live in."
    It was probably because Monica was on vacation and Bill was lonely, cheaper than those 1-900 numbers.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man View Post
    Indeed strange: You have to prove you are not a terrorist! It used to be that you were innocent until proven guilty. Odd world.
    I blame George Bush.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I blame George Bush.
    agreed
    Is that story even true, or just another rumor? I've heard so many conspiracy theories about her!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    yeah, diana was the dangerous one there.

osama or atta? mmmmm.... nahh.
    I gotta have more cowbell