1.    #1  
    Finally goint to change the avatar. which should I go with?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Felipe:

Is there somewhere that I could learn how to build my own avatar? Would love to steal your ideas and put my grandchildren's pictures there.
  3.    #3  
    search for animated gif software. There are probably a couple of free ones out there.

I used a program call paint shop pro from corel to insert the images into the treo. Then I Used a program that came with the PSP to combined the 5 images into an animated gif.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    search for animated gif software. There are probably a couple of free ones out there.

I used a program call paint shop pro from corel to insert the images into the treo. Then I Used a program that came with the PSP to combined the 5 images into an animated gif.
    SWEET! I didn't know that Paint Shop Pro had that feature. Our marketing staff here at work uses PSP.... I'll have to check it out.

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    How about adding a 2007 Met WS trophy?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  6.    #6  
    shhh, you will jinx it.
    Felipe
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    SWEET! I didn't know that Paint Shop Pro had that feature. Our marketing staff here at work uses PSP.... I'll have to check it out.
    Jimmy,

the program I used to create the gif is called animation shop, it is a seperate app. I know I got it with PSP, but I'm not sure it comes bundled with it regularly. I bought a 7 year aniversary edition of PSP, and it might of come as a "gift."
    Felipe