1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Budweiser's Real Men of Genius salutes:

Today we salute YOU, Mr. Really Mad Internet Sports Fan

"Mr. Really Mad Internet Spo-orts Fan!"

Only YOU can fully appreciate the mind-blowing tragedy of a bunch of 18-22 year old athletes you'll never meet, losing a game.

While others are too preoccupied with things like real life, you take your anger directly to the place where it will make the absolute least possible impact: An Internet discussion forum.

Your unique eye for logic allows you to sling turds of doom every which way, and then brag about how you were RIGHT as soon as one of the pieces sticks to the wall regardless of how many dozens fell limply to the floor before that.

And if some ***** newspaper columnist has the gall to not be as incensed as you are, you unleash your fury down upon him with all the tenacity and mercilessness of a rabid pit bull with a tender buttock locked in its jaws.

So keep clicking away, oh Marauder of the Mousepad. Because when the results you so desire finally come about years from now, you can say it was because YOU demanded it."
    Those are my absolute FAVORITE commercials!
    "Your unique eye for logic allows you to sling turds of doom every which way, and then brag about how you were RIGHT as soon as one of the pieces sticks to the wall – regardless of how many dozens fell limply to the floor before that."

Are you sure this isn't the Lefty/Dem approach to criticizing the Bush administration?
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever View Post

Are you sure this isn't the Lefty/Dem approach to criticizing the Bush administration?
    Or the righty/Repubs approach during the Clinton era.
    here we go
    Actually it reminds me most of PalmOS/Win Mobile fanbois
    (guilty as charged)

Surur
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    here we go
    I was looking for a "He started it" image, preferably a kid crying and pointing his finger. But I was not able to find one quickly enough.
    So this will have to do.

HE STARTED IT, waaaaaaaaaaa.
    Can we not all agree or disagree what beer we drink without injecting some political flavor in it?

(Just plain tired of politics ).
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Can we not all agree or disagree what beer we drink without injecting some political flavor in it?

(Just plain tired of politics ).
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever View Post
    No.

Reminds me of my barber and his buddy in the shop. They are exchanging POVs before I get there till the time I leave.

I enjoyed listening back but politics were simple back then.