Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    After January, I wonder if the hype on the PS3 will go down, along with the price. What do you all think?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Maybe we should ask some of the people camped out at Best Buy .

Here in the Dallas area, we had a cold front come in with 45+MPH winds a few days ago. Those tents must have been flapping in front of Best Buy.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #23  
    That is so dumb IMO!! Wait in line to pay $600 for a system that has problems even before release, LOL!!! I guess I'm really NOT a kid anymore, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30 View Post
    Plus, I've always been a Mario fan, so I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl to come out.
    This is also a consideration in what console to buy. We are also huge Mario & Zelda fans, which no doubt weighs in on our decision to get the WII as well.

You always need to ask if there is a game or series that you want to play that is console specific.
  5.    #25  
    Thanks for all the suggestion!!! I'm clueless about the lastest games.

Which games are better for hand eye coordination? I also would like games that sharpen reflexes. I'm sure they all do to some degree, but some might be better than others. I need suggestions on current titles and which systems play them. I also really don't like war games, but I like supernatural fights(Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy, stuff like that). Which system is for those?

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    True, but the Xbox add-ons make the price add up to the same as the PS3. It's $400 for the system, then $200 for the HD DVD player for one thing. Some other additions make the price go even higher. Which defeats the purpose of buying a lower cost system. I'm tempted to get the PS3, but I fear there will be more bad press for it. Tough choice.
    Yeah, but I dont want the add on. Maybe one day, but for now, normal DVDs are good enough for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12