1.    #1  
    Perry returned today to make a few contributions!

♥ Welcome back, Perry!! ♥
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Does this mean we'll see more of you Perry?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Does this mean we'll see more of you Perry?
    I'm sure Perry's a good looking guy and all but I'm not sure how much more of him I really want to see.

Seriously though, Perry can be seen nightly over at the MaxiMunk lounge (I hear he also does weddings and bar mitzvahs).
    Perry is a stud muffin...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Do you know the muffin man?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    That lives on Drury Lane?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Perry returned today to make a few contributions!

♥ Welcome back, Perry!! ♥
    TORONTO -(Dow Jones)- Cingular Wireless Inc. (CIW.XX) will unveil the Cingular 8525 Pocket PC Monday, the carrier's latest offering in the burgeoning smartphone market.

The device is Cingular's first HSDPA-enabled smartphone. HSDPA (high speed downlink packet access) is a network standard that enables average data-transfer speeds of 400 -700 kilobits per second. "This is our first 3G (smartphone) that we're going to be launching here," said Mike Woodward, executive director of mobile professional solutions at Cingular.
  8.    #8  
    That's music to my ears!

But in the "Return of Perry" thread?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    That's music to my ears!

But in the "Return of Perry" thread?
    Too Late! Too Late!
  10.    #10  
    Perry Holden has graced our prescence again today!!

It's really good to see him back!

WOW !!

FREE MEMORY & CLEAN INSTALL BOY RIDES AGAIN.

Thanks ALL !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    WOW !!

I just stumbled across this thread. Thanks ALL !!

I was at the kid's "Camp Grandma" for the weekend -- must of slipped by then.

Thanks Again!

FREE MEMORY & CLEAN INSTALL BOY RIDES AGAIN.
    Heeeee's Back - Clean Install, Clean Install ,Clean Install
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I forgot "I BELIEVE" and "PPR" BOY, as well.
    500 more posts Perry and youll have 6K and 6 icons!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    500 more posts Perry and youll have 6K and 6 icons!

Thanks Hdhntr23!

I think the next icon change after 5 occurs at the 10,000 mark, so we will have to see. I just enjoy being able to help, when I can. (However, I do hold the unofficial record for the number of times passing thru the 5,000 mark -- 3 times during the PPR days for the 700P. Two 700P threads went south to Off Topic during that time frame.)

Cheers, Perry.