Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I've recently just bought a nice new macbook (which doesn't need the above thankfully); but I am still keeping my old XP machine, and don't want to spend any more cash on it.

Can anybody recommend any good free (if there is such a thing) anti-virus software for Windows XP?

Thanks.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I'll give that one a go.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    It's really the best, don't be put-off by the clunky interface.
    Avast has a free one too. I'm testing the Pro version though. If you ever decide to go paid, Kapersky is the best, but they now want $60 USD per year I think.

Links for you:

http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/.../lng/us/tpl/v5 This is AVG.

http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!