1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having issues connecting to the howards forum message board?
    not at the present. Sometimes hofo is slow and they have server issues.
  3.    #3  
    Odd. I have not been able to log on to the site for the past two days.
    Did you change your browser to IE 7? IE 7 may have some problems.

I was able to get on Howard, but my browser keeps crashing on some sites.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    No i am using Firefox...which is what I have been using for a while now.
    It works from here on 2.0.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  7.    #7  
    It is so odd. I can get to it through the archive.org site which will let me read the current message boards, but doing it with that I can not login or anything.

So odd that i can not connect.

No one else having this problem? What could it be?
    Did you install new software like anti-spyware, anti-virus or firewall?

9.    #9  
    I have not done anything new on my computer.

My roommate can not get on, on his comuter either.