Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 130
  1. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #41  
    Hey kids
  2. #42  
    Kerry came home from 'Nam and said a lot of things as a young and angry man that had just returned home from an unwinnable war. Yea, there are a lot of "swift boaters" out there that claim to have served with him - but there are a lot more DOCUMENTED vets that actually served on his boat that support him and back his stories as to what happened over there.

    And while I know that Kerry wasn't and still isn't the best option for the Dems, back in 2004 there were two guys running and he was the best of the lot. I am sorry but there is no way that Kerry could have done anywhere near the damage to this country as Bush and the GOP has. For one thing, there would have been a GOP controlled house to keep him in control and things in check...

    ....and therein lies the real issue next week....the abuse of the executive branch and its ever expanding powers and the complete and utter failure of a GOP so worried about retaining control and power that they stayed in perfect goose step rather than challenging the administration....not to mention challenging fellow gay-boy-loving pedophiles publicly to maintain their supposed "moral high ground".

    Kerry said something out of context and should apologize to the troops to make sure they aren't caught in the middle of the desperate attempts by the GOP to change the subject yet again before election day. This country needs to find ways to be united not divided....especially since our leaders only benefit from that divisiveness. And guys like you cardio play right into Karl Rove's hands every election.
  3. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    And guys like you cardio play right into Karl Rove's hands every election.
    Uh Oh.....
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps View Post
    Uh Oh.....
    *cough*
  5. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    Kerry came home from 'Nam and said a lot of things as a young and angry man that had just returned home from an unwinnable war. Yea, there are a lot of "swift boaters" out there that claim to have served with him - but there are a lot more DOCUMENTED vets that actually served on his boat that support him and back his stories as to what happened over there.

    And while I know that Kerry wasn't and still isn't the best option for the Dems, back in 2004 there were two guys running and he was the best of the lot. I am sorry but there is no way that Kerry could have done anywhere near the damage to this country as Bush and the GOP has. For one thing, there would have been a GOP controlled house to keep him in control and things in check...

    ....and therein lies the real issue next week....the abuse of the executive branch and its ever expanding powers and the complete and utter failure of a GOP so worried about retaining control and power that they stayed in perfect goose step rather than challenging the administration....not to mention challenging fellow gay-boy-loving pedophiles publicly to maintain their supposed "moral high ground".

    Kerry said something out of context and should apologize to the troops to make sure they aren't caught in the middle of the desperate attempts by the GOP to change the subject yet again before election day. This country needs to find ways to be united not divided....especially since our leaders only benefit from that divisiveness. And guys like you cardio play right into Karl Rove's hands every election.

    Kerry said and continues to say the same crap. He threw medals away (not his medals,but someone elses medals) in one of his acting jobs trying to have it both ways. His voting record says the same thing his mouth says. As I said I know individuals (his superior officers as well as those who worked for him) and they do not hold him in high regard.

    I am constantly amazed at how individuals keep chanting a mantra that they hear from the media (Kerry could not have done the damage the Bush has done) and have nothing to back it up with. Man that is an easy out, well Ross Perot would not have done the damage Bill Clinton did (see makes no sense now does it).

    You really do not want to go into Gay senators and their boy lovers do you (Stubbs) or illicit affairs (Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Clinton and on and on).

    Kerry once again let his true feeling be known. He (like all politicians) should apologize and stop trying to have it both ways. He should be man enough to state his opinon and feelings and stick to them, not sway both ways depending on the poll of the day.

    You are right, Karl Rove tells me how to vote . Gee, I guess you have a hard time understanding the concept of actually taking the time to find out the facts about a person running for office. It is so much easier and requires much less effort to just vote party line.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  6. #46  
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15512797/

    KERRY: Iím not going to let these guys distort something completely out of its context solely for the purpose of avoiding responsibility, which is what theyíre doing.

    Look, everybody knows I botched a joke. Itís not the first time anybodyís done that, Don. Am I right?

    IMUS: ... the first time youíve done it.

    KERRY: Not the first time Iíve done it. But on the other hand, itís just a disgraceful thing when people try to assert that somebody like me, who has spent 35 years of my life fighting for veterans, standing up for veterans, fighting for their combat pay, fighting for Agent Orange recognition, fighting for their armor, fighting for their up-armored Humvees, fighting for them to have a strategy that wins, fighting to honor them that the notion that this comment was directed at them is an insult by these guys, and they know it. I mean, thatís really the bottom line here.

    Look, this is a great volunteer army. And the word ďvolunteerĒ army means you have to be smart to get in it. They know that. Everybody knows. You canít get in the military today if youíre not capable and not smart.

    This comment couldnít have been directed at them, because you canít get into the military by doing badly in school. This was directed at the people who didnít do their homework, didnít listen to history, didnít listen to their own advice, and they owe the American people an apology.

    Now, Iím coming back to Washington today so that Iím not a distraction, because I donít want to be a distraction to these campaigns. And the point is simply: They owe America an apology for this disaster in Iraq. And I hope theyíre going to provide it.

    IMUS: I was talking to Charles last night about this, and it was my inclination to try to defend you in this. And I said, I think I know what he meant. I mean, itís clear what he meant. But I had to acknowledge, in my conversation with Charles, that thatís not what you said.

    KERRY: Of course, it isnít what I said.

    I left out one word. I left out the word ďus.Ē ďThey got us stuck.Ē Instead of that, I said, ďThey got stuck,Ē and theyíre taking advantage of it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15512797/

    KERRY: Iím not going to let these guys distort something completely out of its context solely for the purpose of avoiding responsibility, which is what theyíre doing.

    Look, everybody knows I botched a joke. Itís not the first time anybodyís done that, Don. Am I right?

    IMUS: ... the first time youíve done it.

    KERRY: Not the first time Iíve done it. But on the other hand, itís just a disgraceful thing when people try to assert that somebody like me, who has spent 35 years of my life fighting for veterans, standing up for veterans, fighting for their combat pay, fighting for Agent Orange recognition, fighting for their armor, fighting for their up-armored Humvees, fighting for them to have a strategy that wins, fighting to honor them that the notion that this comment was directed at them is an insult by these guys, and they know it. I mean, thatís really the bottom line here.

    Look, this is a great volunteer army. And the word ďvolunteerĒ army means you have to be smart to get in it. They know that. Everybody knows. You canít get in the military today if youíre not capable and not smart.

    This comment couldnít have been directed at them, because you canít get into the military by doing badly in school. This was directed at the people who didnít do their homework, didnít listen to history, didnít listen to their own advice, and they owe the American people an apology.

    Now, Iím coming back to Washington today so that Iím not a distraction, because I donít want to be a distraction to these campaigns. And the point is simply: They owe America an apology for this disaster in Iraq. And I hope theyíre going to provide it.

    IMUS: I was talking to Charles last night about this, and it was my inclination to try to defend you in this. And I said, I think I know what he meant. I mean, itís clear what he meant. But I had to acknowledge, in my conversation with Charles, that thatís not what you said.

    KERRY: Of course, it isnít what I said.

    I left out one word. I left out the word ďus.Ē ďThey got us stuck.Ē Instead of that, I said, ďThey got stuck,Ē and theyíre taking advantage of it.
    I saw this too. Here is the key point:

    The last quote above (at the bottom in bold).... is exactly what he said ON IMUS. But it is NOT what he actually said.

    What he said: "YOU get stuck in Iraq". You = 20 year olds / potential soldiers

    What he now claims he said: "THEY got stuck in Iraq" - thus helping him claim that he omitted a word (as in they got US stuck in Iraq).

    I don't have a major issue with what he actually said. But just own up to it. The backtracking is just killing him and killing his party.

    Read what he claimed to have said on Imus, then watch the video of what he actually said:

    http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=59...06/64&fg=email

    ... and decide for yourself.
  8. #48  
    And please tell us what the democrats have said they will do of substance? As for Kerry, it shows how the man feels about the regular guy. Get a life and admit it. He has no use for the guys and gals that do the real work in this country.

    As for fiscal responsibilities - how is the middle class being robbed blind? I pay less taxes; I make more money; I spend more money; I actually owe less.

    You dudes talk of education, well I am sure that you are aware that Bush's education is a bit higher, better scores, et cetera.

    The democrats want a "comprehensive solution" to the immigration problem with no definite starting point. That equates to keeping it like it is.

    Get a life. The ranting of the left is nothing more than ranting. Also the statement of voting just the democratic ticket - shows how left you are. I vote for the person, not the party.

    Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    Well I lean toward the middle since there is no conservative party anymore (fiscally) and the R's are just so blatantly using people of religion and other wedge issues to mask the fact that they are robbing the middle class blind.

    As far as Kerry, he is not my favorite guy but he is the lesser of many evils in Washington. But as a veteran myself I will say that Kerry has more of a right than any of those chickenhawk MF's in the Repub party that haven't served (Cheney, Bush, Rumsfield, Bartlett, Rove, Rice, etc.).

    And lets be honest....if any of you have served you all know that he was right on the money. Our military isn't exactly comprised of intellectual giants by and large (there are many exceptions) and the fact is there are probably a lot more poor and uneducated people serving in Iraq today than rich or educated people.

    But the chickenhawks will cling to this and make it more than it really was. Truth be told though Mr. Kerry was more factually correct than any of those chickenhawk bastards in the Bush admin have been about Iraq or anything else for that matter.

    I typically vote non-party as I am someone that hopes to live to see the day that a third party - a moderate party - becomes viable and we take back our government! For now I must vote Dem across the board since the GOP has clearly abused the power and made a real mess of things.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    "On the other hand, it's not unreasonable to interpret it as meaning that if you don't study your only option in life may be military service. In fact, on the face of it, that may be the simplest interpretation. That was the first thing I thought of when I heard it."

    And is that somehow untrue? Did you serve? Are you saying that the bulk of enlisted folks dying over there are all college graduates?

    It may have been a callous comment. It may have been one that, had he said it correctly, meant that "Bush is sending the poor and uneducated to Iraq to die for Halliburton while his daughter's are living it up at an Ivy league college". But what he said, as tersely worded as it was, is absolutely factually correct in that those without a college degree have fewer options in today's global economy...one of those options just happens to be the military.
    Whether they are college graduates or not the issue. One can "do well" without going to college. But, let's say you're right. There are plenty of "true" statements that public personalities can't say. Is it true to say that most farm workers are illegal aliens? It doesn’t matter if it is because public personalities can’t say it. Is it true to say that more men excel at math and science than women? It doesn’t matter because public officials can’t point those things out. Is it true that “niggardly” means miserly and is not a reference to the “n” word? It doesn’t matter because those in public office can’t say it anymore.

    It's a sad fact of contemporary life that it was largely the Left that got us into. And I'm not all too sad to see a man of the Left coming under fire because of it.
  10. #50  
    At one point yesterday he changed his tune four times. He needs to own up to his stupid remarks. Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by murph71 View Post
    I saw this too. Here is the key point:

    The last quote above (at the bottom in bold).... is exactly what he said ON IMUS. But it is NOT what he actually said.

    What he said: "YOU get stuck in Iraq". You = 20 year olds / potential soldiers

    What he now claims he said: "THEY got stuck in Iraq" - thus helping him claim that he omitted a word (as in they got US stuck in Iraq).

    I don't have a major issue with what he actually said. But just own up to it. The backtracking is just killing him and killing his party.

    Read what he claimed to have said on Imus, then watch the video of what he actually said:

    http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=59...06/64&fg=email

    ... and decide for yourself.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Hey kids
    Hey! Fancy meeting you here.
  12. mrjoec's Avatar
    Posts
    369 Posts
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonb View Post
    I couldn't agree more with all of you above.. Especially about giving the "people", quality leaders and candidates. Think of the image we are giving other country's

    This country is so divided it seems..
    Im even running to the polls.. for "R"- .....

    Esp. when we have Nuclear threats in the equation now...
    I think we need a cowboy to protect us.
    For the record, the only time an actual nuclear attack on our nation was ever thwarted, a Dem was president (Kennedy). And it was a russian sub commander refusing to follow orders that saved us, not our own government.

    Don't be fooled into thinking that ANYONE (Cowboy or not) can protect us from Nuclear Holocaust. If the wrong leader gets ahold of the capability, it's game over, no matter who lives in the White House.

    The only hope we have of preventing some sort of nuclear exchange in the coming century is to take away from every nation 1) the incentive and 2) the money/power to successfully produce nuclear weapons.

    Some would argue that the Iraq war took away Iraq's #2 by removing Sadam and replacing him with a US-friendly government. That may or may not be true. (Personally, I thought they had a slim chance of joining the nuclear club anytime soon, but I'm not an intelligence expert, so maybe I'm wrong about that.) One thing that isn't debatable is the fact that the Iraq war INCREASED North Korea's and Iran's #1. If the USA is going to attack nations who don't have the bomb, but leave those who have or almost have the bomb alone, why wouldn't you want the bomb?

    All that remains for Iran, then is #2. And the only way to remove that money/power is to make oil a worthless commodity. Look at Africa. How many evil dictators commit genocide in Africa every day. Do we care? No. Because they have nothing we need. If the Middle East didn't have oil, or if we didn't want/need oil, we'd be able to ignore nations like Iraq as easily as we ignore Darfur.

    So development of alternative energy sources, preferably ones that we can create without importing anything, is the key to taking away Middle East wealth, and therefore ending nations', such as Iran, pursuit of nuclear weapons. It's too late to take away their incentive, but it's not too late to take away their power and money.

    And the best part of that solution is that THERE'S MONEY TO BE MADE!! Imagine how valuable the patent would be on the first engine that runs on anything other than a fossil fuel. Think about how many cars you'd sell worldwide if the fuel for that car cost $1 a gallon, and the car got 80 miles/gallon. You're telling me with all the technological advancements in the computer industry in the past ten years that this would be impossible?

    Stop giving the auto and oil lobby tax breaks for making more SUVs and instead give incentives to companies who spend R&D money on real alternatives. Show me any candidate who has the b@lls to run on that platform, and I'd vote for her/him regardless of party affiliation. No matter how many bad jokes get told.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
  13. #53  
    Kennedy was not the democrat of today - totally different. Kennedy also support family values; he also supported gun ownership, the list of differences is very noticeable. Try another person. Kennedy alive today would be a republican and a darn good one at that.

    Education wise - today's soldier is a volunteer. His level of education is higher than ever and the economic background is higher. Those statements the democrats are making, especially Kerry's last one, are out right lies.

    It is just so great to have people talk the party's talk without paying attention to the facts.

    Ben
  14. #54  
    "Kerry said and continues to say the same crap. He threw medals away (not his medals,but someone elses medals) in one of his acting jobs trying to have it both ways. His voting record says the same thing his mouth says.


    "As I said I know individuals (his superior officers as well as those who worked for him) and they do not hold him in high regard."

    You know his superior officers from 'nam that he directly reported to? Not some guy that knew some guy that was an officer in 'nam whom had Kerry's commanding officer under him? Really? What a line of crap that is. You and the swiftboat guys that claim to have been in the same boat as him...when they weren't!

    "I am constantly amazed at how individuals keep chanting a mantra that they hear from the media (Kerry could not have done the damage the Bush has done) and have nothing to back it up with. Man that is an easy out, well Ross Perot would not have done the damage Bill Clinton did (see makes no sense now does it)."

    Easy way out of what? Bush's record is abysmal by any standard. Is he fiscally conservative? He has us in more debt than anybody since Hoover. His foreign policy is in shambles. The entire world hates us thanks to him. Instead of being the "uniter" he was the divider in chief and has played hard ball from day one. Either your with his half-witted ideas or your not - there is no in between. And there is no in between with guys like you who see the world in black and white, which is why you like someone like Bush running the country.

    You are right it is hard to predict what could have been if Kerry or Perot got elected. And what damage did Clinton exact on us all BTW? Of yea...after spending $75MM of tax payer dollars turns out he got a hummer and lied about his affair...you know because cheating husbands never lie.

    "You really do not want to go into Gay senators and their boy lovers do you (Stubbs) or illicit affairs (Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Clinton and on and on)."

    Sure I do want to go into it. I'd LOVE to go into it. Stubbs was a pig and should - and was not - tossed out on his ***. The rest can be gay if they want because the Dems aren't the party of "Christ" and "values" - the GOP are the ones that cozzied up to the christian right-wingers and courted their flocks of sheep by claiming they were the party of "values". In reality they painted crosses on their foreheads and told the sheep what they wanted to hear while they and their oil buddies raped them to the tunes of $78 BILLION in profits per quarter. Not to mentiont he moral high-ground they continue to command with Halliburton who has overcharged us or squandered at least a half-billion dollars of tax payer money....blood money.

    "Kerry once again let his true feeling be known."

    So what are his true feelings? You seem to be so in tune with them. Is it your contention that he hates the troops? I mean literally holds the guys on the ground in Iraq with contempt? Silly little Limbaugh muppet you are, aren't you?

    "He (like all politicians) should apologize and stop trying to have it both ways. He should be man enough to state his opinon and feelings and stick to them, not sway both ways depending on the poll of the day."

    Ummm...OK. Yes, all politicians should not try to have it both ways. GOP included. Lets see how many step forward and apologize for their bald faced lies....sins...and affairs, homosexuality, corporate greed, bribes, strong-armed bullying tactics, etc. Compasionate conservatisim my ***.


    "You are right, Karl Rove tells me how to vote ."

    No, but Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh probably do which is why you are clinging to this thing so tightly. You know because what Kerry thinks about the education level of our troops is so germain to the utter lack of leadership by this administration and lack of a single positive story to run their campaigns on.

    "Gee, I guess you have a hard time understanding the concept of actually taking the time to find out the facts about a person running for office. It is so much easier and requires much less effort to just vote party line."

    Well perhaps you ought to vette your sources a bit more then because your research isn't excatly paying dividends.

    And for the record, I did not vote for Clinton in either election and WAS a Republican up until Bush got into office. I am now more of a Libertarian but call myself an independent these days. I do read a lot, listen, and watch a lot of programming about politics from both sides of the isle and it has become more and more clear to me that the right-wing is vastly more whacky than the main-stream-media has ever been.

    I want a major change in office as of next week. I want the Dictator's power's reigned in and I want congressional oversight of the "freedom lovers" who have trampled over the constitution the last 6 years and used FEAR to govern. That is what matters. Not what fat-boy Limbaugh said about M. Fox or a poorly delivered joke by Kerry...who I admit can be a joke himself...but for other and less rhetoric based reasons that you continue to cite.

    Vote for change on Nov 7th! Do not take your eye off the ball!
  15. wilsonb's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoec View Post
    president (Kennedy).

    If the wrong leader gets ahold of the capability, it's game over, no matter who lives in the White House.

    One thing that isn't debatable is the fact that the Iraq war INCREASED North Korea's and Iran's #1.

    Look at Africa. How many evil dictators commit genocide in Africa every day. Do we care? No. Because they have nothing we need.

    It's too late to take away their incentive, but it's not too late to take away their power and money.

    You're telling me with all the technological advancements in the computer industry in the past ten years that this would be impossible?

    Stop giving the auto and oil lobby tax breaks for making more SUVs and instead give incentives to companies who spend R&D money on real alternatives. .
    GAME OVER? Not ness. It would start the World War but it wouldn't wipe us out on the first launch..- Were you around when Regan helped out with StarWArs? (No, I Don't mean the movie.)

    Agree
    President JFK, was one of the best. (Disclaimer: My opinion*) sad that he and (his) Ms. Monroe got wacked by his own family over revealing things and politics.

    I don't agree with Iraq increasing the Nuclear threat from others.. "Others" stole/sold our secrets on it a long time ago with intentions.

    I really do not think that IRAN nor N Korea, intentions are about the environment when producing these nuclear materials. And a person must be in the dark to think that...
    Nuclear power (used for negative) to flex and give confidence to their people is obvious. (And get extra incentives handed out...or else)

    Agree about Africa being neglected compared to what it deserves, but (Credit to) America & others.. there has been efforts via the spotlight and some things have been done about it but not enough. Sad it takes a U2 musician to make big changes..

    Agree about Oil miss used for $$ and power. Should have been replaced many times over.. We have machines on Marz.

    This Kerry saying ignorant things (Or things he should NOT think out laud) is disappointing to Both sides... What he said but also the "he better apologize.. la di la.. ) Looks like children.. I think it would have looked better to just say, "What Kerry says, says it all.. and move on)
    Last edited by Wilsonb; 11/01/2006 at 01:21 PM.
  16. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #56  
    hdtv4me, yes I personally know John Kerry's superior officer, yes I know and have treated 3 individuals that worked for him. As most that have been on this board for any length of time know I am retired military and spent several years in the Washington D.C. area both as an active duty member of the armed servicess as well as a consultant. You quickly rant and rave spewing forth the same tired old talking points that the liberal media put out about the current administration or about some talk radio host or washed up actor instead of focusing on the topic of the thread which is John Kerrys latest remarks about the military and his constant spin on trying to make it sound like he meant something else. If you want to know how he feels look up his voting records, they are available. As for your question on the damage Clinton had on our country; many analyst feel that the lack of resolve from the Clinton adminstration showed toward terrorism led to increased attacks, if you read and listen to a lot of varied news service it should not be a surprise at the escalating level of terror attacks prior to 9-11 (but that is not the topic of this thread John Kerry and his statements on our military men and women).

    So it is OK for a person in power to target underage boys and girls as long as they do not make a public statement saying it is wrong? I have to comletely disagree with you on that one, it is wrong regardless of party affiliation or what they say in public. Call me old-fashioned but the same goes for extra-marital affairs. It speaks volumes about a persons character when they let the little head think for the big head.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  17. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #57  
    Heres what soldiers in iraq think.....

    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...from_Iraq&only
  18. #58  
    "So it is OK for a person in power to target underage boys and girls as long as they do not make a public statement saying it is wrong?"

    Where the hell did you pull that one out of? I've never and would never advocate hiding a person who targets underage boys. This is EXACTLY the way you right-wing nut jobs twist stuff. What I was implying is that Clinton had an affair and while it certainly doesn't reflect well on his character it was an affair with a consenting adult. But more importantly...and you glossed over this point, the right-wingers hated him so much they spent $75MM in tax payer dollars to prove that he got a blow job when they have yet to spend dime one on a President that has trampled on the constitution.

    I am not a liberal that I know of. I am fiscally conservative but believe strongly in the separation of church and state. I am socially more tolerate than the intolerate and hypocritical rightwingers you no doubt cling to but I am not a liberal simply because I hate entitlement programs and find that the ACLU can go TOO far at times.

    In the end you have made your decisions on our leadership based on what you perceive as being in line with your principals - no worries, I respect that you have a different view point. You on the other hand are a right-winged muppet that is up here swiftboating Kerry again while the very country you claim to have served while pushing pencils in Washington goes down the ****ter because of these liars in office now.
    Last edited by hdtv4me; 11/01/2006 at 01:46 PM.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps View Post
    Heres what soldiers in iraq think.....

    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...from_Iraq&only

    Got to admit, thats pretty funny.
  20. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    "So it is OK for a person in power to target underage boys and girls as long as they do not make a public statement saying it is wrong?"

    Where the hell did you pull that one out of? I've never and would never advocate hiding a person who targets underage boys. This is EXACTLY the way you right-wing nut jobs twist stuff. What I was implying is that Clinton had an affair and while it certainly doesn't reflect well on his character it was an affair with a consenting adult. But more importantly...and you glossed over this point, the right-wingers hated him so much they spent $75MM in tax payer dollars to prove that he got a blow job when they have yet to spend dime one on a President that has trampled on the constitution.

    I am not a liberal that I know of. I am fiscally conservative but believe strongly in the separation of church and state. I am socially more tolerate than the intolerate and hypocritical rightwingers you no doubt cling to but I am not a liberal simply because I hate entitlement programs and find that the ACLU can go TOO far at times.

    In the end you have made your decisions on our leadership based on what you perceive as being in line with your principals - no worries, I respect that you have a different view point. You on the other hand are a right-winged muppet that is up here swiftboating Kerry again while the very country you claim to have served while pushing pencils in Washington goes down the ****ter because of these liars in office now.
    When all else fails attack the person who disagrees with your viewpoint. You have no clue as to who I am or what I have done yet you feel the need to make an ASSumption based on your limited knowledge. Have a good life.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions