• 45-54

23 10.60%
  • 55-64

5 2.30%
  • 65+

1 0.46%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Originally posted by jhappel:
    Reading all of the responses, I guess I must be ancient, 51 and counting. I would assume that in the talk about music, not too many of you remember The Coasters, Platters, etc. Music from when I was growing up.

The Coasters? Yeah, I get those occasionally when my burner gets over worked. The Platters? I have those in my hard drive.

But seriously, yeah, I know who they are even though they're a bit before my time. The Coasters I remember for Yakkety Yak, Charlie Brown, and Poison Ivy off the top of my head (I'm sure there are more songs of theirs I've heard). The Platters I can only think of Only You, My Prayer, and The Magic Touch at the moment.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by Celchu19
    Hormones make you(not a personal you, a general you) stupid and irrational, I know I have them too.
    I remember when I was 12 and, suddenly, all I could think about was sex. Infact, all I can think about now is sex.
    1 out of every 3 baby ducklings are born without the protective membrane on the bottom of their webbed feet that enables them to survive in the water because of acid rain.
    1 out of 5 are born without heads.
    You can't make this stuff up... or can you?
  3.    #103  
    bump
    --
    ThirdMan
    Originally posted by Matthew Nichols

Haha! Well by the current poll it looks like we're the second largest group, we must rise up and seize the boards from those who can legally buy cigarettes & "adult" magazines! With our iron fist of vengeance we'll let them know who counts!
    Well... as a member of the currently LARGEST group, I say Shut up, eat your vegatables, and turn off that damn computer!!!

(Sorry.. the 'parent' in me came out. I say this, of course, as I keep talking, eat potato chips, and stay up all night surfing)

Michael
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456