• 45-54

23 10.60%
  • 55-64

5 2.30%
  • 65+

1 0.46%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    oh yeah..

YUngest Subjectivly owud me me. LOOK AT MY SPELLING AND GRAMEMR!

hehehehehe

sugar high! ehheeh

-miraud2000
    NO! my Chreery Coke and Little Debiie Snack collection is running low! NOOOO!
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    NOW REAL ARTISTS are

*NSYNC
    BSB
    Britney Spears
    Cristina Agulaira
    Scarie (ieeie I'm your little butterfly!)
    Lenora McKinnet
    "Real artists"? I admit to liking a few tracks from Brit & Christina, but I sure wouldn't categorize them as artists. I don't think you can call one-hit-wonders and boy bands artists.

And to think I used to half-way respect you.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    LOL!

on a caffine/sugar high- and havea had 1/5th the amount of sleep I need in the last week
    Do you live with an adult figure at all? Or have you revolted and booted them out of the house?

Wow! You ARE young! ...
    Pretty funny considering the source...

There are only a few teenage years when we count our age in ˝ years. As we get older we are much more likely to drop the years and just tell people what decade we are in.

Miradu2000 – When did you change your occupation from ‘Kid’ to ‘Teen’?
    James.. USED TO?!?! what? ohh.. sad, sad miradu2000...

I DO live with 2 very responsible adults, but they go to bed around 12.. after that the house is mine! hehe.. I'm sorry.. I"m done with all my hoemwork.. and I"M FREE!! YEAH!!!

I changed to Teen when I relized I had kid in my profile.. (I.E. last week)

-miradu2000
    THE EDGE HAS COME!

I apologize that this post is so hyper.. I PROMISE! to calm down soon..
    hey miradu2000, is that your picture on your quack duck ws?
    all around good guy

brandon
    drop me a line
    yup.

I guess it's story-time.

My name is Michael Ducker .

I was thinking of a name, for my half company (summer job..) and thought quack-duck as a name. I went looking for logos..

The best one I found was this adorable penguin from linux.com , so I sai, I'll take it.. and change it a bit.. and it looks good. IT's my logo. My life. (P.S. When/If that site ever gets finished.. I'll credit linux.com eventually..)

so.. thats it.

am I crazy? I think not.. maybe a little tired now.. but just myself.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Sooo... tell us another story!

Where did the 'miradu2000' handle originate?

Also is that your picture on the Quack Duck web page?
  9.    #69  
    Originally posted by Ed Gain
    Sooo... tell us another story!

Where did the 'miradu2000' handle originate?
    I have to guess before he tells us...

Michael
    Raymond
    Ducker
    2000 because that was the year he joind VC.

How close was I??
    --
    ThirdMan
    WHen I checked on miradu2000's profile to see if his occupation said teen, I saw that his birthday was November 21st. Is that true? If it is, miradu2000 and me have the same birthday! The only thing is that he was born 3 years before me. COOL!
    Excellent

Excellent guess ThirdMan. I should have ‘guessed’ that myself. I used to play word games with my name when I was a teenager (ooh so long ago). Thanks for reminding me of that memory.

Iceviser[mastEr], did you know that there is a 1 in 30 chance of two people being born on the same month/day? If you have any classes with 30 or more people, ask your teacher to try to prove/disprove this theory.

Ed
    yup.

I guess it's story-time.

My name is Michael Ducker .

I was thinking of a name, for my half company (summer job..) and thought quack-duck as a name. I went looking for logos..

The best one I found was this adorable penguin from linux.com , so I sai, I'll take it.. and change it a bit.. and it looks good. IT's my logo.
    Miradu2000, I checked out the "Baby Tux" logo at linux.com and it looks exactly like the one you are using!!! I don't think that 'scaling' an image counts as 'changing it a bit'.

Ed
    I belive that I flipped the image, rezised it, and di a little bit of re-colring.. I was jsut reading a wired article, and found out that I had legal use of the logo. Being that my "company" does support liunx, and will build a LINUX based comptuer, I can than use the logo i nadvertiseing etc. So.. At least I'm legal.. right?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Hopefully one of the legal eagles on the board here can answer your question.

But it boils down to this 'Baby Tux" is a penguin not a duck! Although "Baby Tux" is very cute, shouldn't he be a bit more... er ah... duck-like?

Did ThirdMan guess correctly? Is your middle name Raymond?

Ed
    Mr. Ducker,
    you're avoiding the question.....
    tell us, tell us...
    Miradu2000 trapped in a web of his own design struggles against his relentless foes. What will happened to our masked marvel named Mirandu2000? Will the VCr’s discover his true identity? Will he use his ‘Swiss-army knife springboard module’? Will he quack-up? And what about Naomi?

Poor poor Miradu2000… What will become of our local legend?
    Wow.. I skipped over some posts.. hehe..
    so..
    Michael
    Ra???
    Ducker
    2000 More stoes.. In 1997, Juno (the WORST EMAIL IN THE WORLD!) screwded up my account at miradu@juno.com. Being 11? I wasn't much on the net, osI just madea new account, 200 being a cool number at that time. miradu200-0 is USED EVERYWHERE I am. Do a search on ANY search engine for it.. You'll find pages of stuff. (miradu also gives SOME esults.. but)

There was a recent WIRED story about tux, and it said that any company that sells linux services/products, are allowed to use the logo..

Who's niaomi?

OMG!! That is scary icevisor[master]! YOU ARE MY MINI ME! seriously.. same b-day, you know me from VC.. simliar logo. .simlir sig..( well old sig) awesome!

so.. I think that covers everything.. P.S. YOU WRONG ABOUT RAYMOND! (though that DOES sound better than what my real middle name is..)

hmm.. I'll post again if I missed something.. I'm beign rushed off the net right now..

-miradu2000
    huh?
    Great Work ThirdMan,

We now know that the RA in Miradu2000 is part of Mr. Ducker’s middle name.

So now we can all guess what his middle name is… that is until he finally breaks down and tells us.

Here are my guesses:
    Raphael (Raffael, Rafael)
    Rabin
    Ralph (Ralf)
    Raoul
    Rasheed
    Raul
    Raven
    Ray
    Randy (Randall, Randell, Randey, Randle, Randolph)

Any or those ring a bell Mr. Bond? er ah I mean Mr. Ducker?

Ed
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The noose around his neck tightened ever so slightly… Would the Duck be able to keep his secret much longer?
  19.    #79  
    Wow.. I skipped over some posts.. hehe..
    so..

Michael
    Ra???
    Ducker

P.S. YOU WRONG ABOUT RAYMOND! (though that DOES sound better than what my real middle name is..)

-miradu2000
    Ok, time to settle this once and for all. Look for a new poll to guess miradu2000's middle name!

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...threadid=13073
    --
    ThirdMan
    I guess I'm psotign double but.. THE RIGHT ONE IS IN THERE!!!

oh same b-days are 1 in every 365.something days.. NOT a in 30.. Do your math..

-miradu2000
    somewhere on the net my middle name is known.. just where?!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast