1.    #1  
    I'm going to buy a pair of new TVs sometime around Black Friday.
    One will be a 25-35" TV hanging off the ceiling in the bedroom, and the other will be a 40"+ monster for the living room.

I've looked at some online TV buyer's guides, but as we know, they are usually pathetically generic and not very useful. I KNOW there must be TV experts on this board. So I'd appreciate your advice.

Two questions:
    Are there any GOOD online buyer's guides (preferably with comparison charts) or forums?

Where can I find the best price?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    As far as the best price, check out the forums at fatwallet.com (my favorite) or slickdeals.net.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Was going to recommend hdtvoice.com but I can't seem to get to their site at the moment.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    AVS Fourums is a good site with lots of experts on the site. I just purchased a new Mitsubishi 65 inch 831 series. Great set, the picture quality is unbelievable, absolutely no regrets. I prefer B&M stores for this type item vs on-line, too many things can go wrong and I want to have the option of face to face meeting if need be to get things resolved.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio View Post
    AVS Fourums is a good site with lots of experts on the site. I just purchased a new Mitsubishi 65 inch 831 series. Great set, the picture quality is unbelievable, absolutely no regrets. I prefer B&M stores for this type item vs on-line, too many things can go wrong and I want to have the option of face to face meeting if need be to get things resolved.
    Thanks. I was also thinking B&M also, mostly for the warranty. If I go for the high end ones, I don't want to worry about my kid spilling juice on the screen or the like.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.