Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I read on Cnet that this feature isn't completely disabled. Still sounds a bit inconvenient.
    "The back and forward buttons haven't moved; they're now compressed into the upper-left corner, and their individual drop-down menus have merged into one drop-down list. "

http://reviews.cnet.com/Internet_Exp...?tag=pdtl-list
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I have a good contact at MS. I will have the latest beta version of Vista on Monday and will be able to buy the full Ultimate Retail Version very shortly for a steal of a price.

I access a lot of proprietary back end websites for work, so I am interested in how it will work with them.
    I saw Vista may have 4 versions. What's the difference between Business and Ultimate?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Truthfully.....I don't know yet, haven't looked it up yet. But I bet it has more!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I saw Vista may have 4 versions. What's the difference between Business and Ultimate?
    vista will have 7 versions.

See.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I like it.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    vista will have 7 versions.

See.
    Thanks!

Do we really need all those versions though? Who's really going to use the Starter version? Those people they're targeting(beginners and frugal people) would probably want Basic more, which will probably be more functional for light to normal home use. Or they will just stay with XP Home or MCE for a while longer, since they're still selling computers with those versions on them. And those will probably go down in price when Vista computers come out.

I saw on Cnet they want $400 for Ultimate. It better be superior for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I read on Cnet that this feature isn't completely disabled. Still sounds a bit inconvenient.
    "The back and forward buttons haven't moved; they're now compressed into the upper-left corner, and their individual drop-down menus have merged into one drop-down list. "

http://reviews.cnet.com/Internet_Exp...?tag=pdtl-list
    Tks for the link Diva,

Actually the feature I was referring to is that I can no longer slide my finger left and right at the top of my laptop's "touch pad" in order to move back and forward on a web site. This was a know issue with the beta but apparently not resolved.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12