Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    simply amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    simply amazing....

The Mars Rover missions have been AMAZING! An animated movie completely pales to the reality of how they've gone.
    Yes, I agree. The mission is pretty awesome. I loved that video. Can't wait till the day we have someone there!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Have you noticed how the rover looks like Johnny Five from that old movie Short Circuit?

Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    The Mars Rover missions have been AMAZING! An animated movie completely pales to the reality of how they've gone.
    The movie does a very nice job of visually demonstrating the sequence NASA went through to get the rover to mars and negotiate the terrain. That was the point. it`s superbly done.
    Last edited by vw2002; 09/24/2006 at 10:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Have you noticed how the rover looks like Johnny Five from that old movie Short Circuit?

Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    The movie does a very nice job of visually demonstrating the sequence NASA went through to get the rover to mars and negotiate the terrain. That was the point. it`s superbly done.
    I agree completely.

I just wish more people would expose themselves to the Still Operating mission. I mean it's an amazing accomplishment!
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post

"Number 5 is alive."

"Hey Laserlips. Your mama was a snowblower."