1.    #1  
    I know many of us here are also members at SprintUsers. So after a night of sleep I felt like I needed to share this story with you. Over a week ago I was going to sell a Treo to MissDiva well within 12 hours I realizied i had a problem and couldn't sell to her so I told her, she said she had already mailed the check and I offered to rip it up or send it back to her. She insisted she didn't want it back that she would call her bank and just stop it. Well where I bank that cost you money so i offered to mail it to her again and still no. Either way I was going to send it to her because I would want it back if it were me. Well a few days later I was able to sell the phone again because I got ahold of another phone to switch my service to. MissDivia had already bought another phone by this time, no big deal to me. So I post on SU that it is for sale again....MissDivia goes off on the message board saying how wrong i am for selling the phone and so forth. A mod deletes the message and tells me I can't list the Treo again till I mail the check back to MissDiva or 14 days go by. Fine I am cool with that. By the way over a week has went by now since MissDiva mailed this magical check of hers and I still don't have it! (gee maybe cause she never mailed it?) We are both on the east coast. Anyway Sunday afternoon I list a harddrive and a car that we are selling in the trading forum and on Monday I get an e-mail from a Ronkh mod that I am banned for being a clone/spammer. WHATT?!?!?! So I am frazzled because I am no clone /spammer. I try to talk to Ron through instant message I get no where. Gave him my number to call me, he wouldn't even think about it. I am a stranger he said! Then I search all morning yesterday to find the owner of SU and i did and then I found the state he lives in and lastly the phone number. So I called Lee to talk to him about this and then we talked through PM. And he said all the mods feel like I am hanging on to the check to make this MissDiva mad! Or that is what she has them conveniced to believe. Now come on people!!! I told my husband when he got home yesterday evening about all this drama and his reaction was the exact same as mine..."well I guess MissDiva is banned to then till they figure this out." Wrong honey just me!!! I am really sorry but I just don't see how all of this is fair. And I guess it really donesn't matter if it is fair or not it just really makes one wonder what kind of management they have going on over there. Lee says he is still looking into it but honestly I thought he would have banned us both till this is all figured out. Anyway I felt I had to share because I have never harmed anyone on that website or this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr View Post
    I know many of us here are also members at SprintUsers. So after a night of sleep I felt like I needed to share this story with you. Over a week ago I was going to sell a Treo to MissDiva well within 12 hours I realizied i had a problem and couldn't sell to her so I told her, she said she had already mailed the check and I offered to rip it up or send it back to her. She insisted she didn't want it back that she would call her bank and just stop it. Well where I bank that cost you money so i offered to mail it to her again and still no. Either way I was going to send it to her because I would want it back if it were me. Well a few days later I was able to sell the phone again because I got ahold of another phone to switch my service to. MissDivia had already bought another phone by this time, no big deal to me. So I post on SU that it is for sale again....MissDivia goes off on the message board saying how wrong i am for selling the phone and so forth. A mod deletes the message and tells me I can't list the Treo again till I mail the check back to MissDiva or 14 days go by. Fine I am cool with that. By the way over a week has went by now since MissDiva mailed this magical check of hers and I still don't have it! (gee maybe cause she never mailed it?) We are both on the east coast. Anyway Sunday afternoon I list a harddrive and a car that we are selling in the trading forum and on Monday I get an e-mail from a Ronkh mod that I am banned for being a clone/spammer. WHATT?!?!?! So I am frazzled because I am no clone /spammer. I try to talk to Ron through instant message I get no where. Gave him my number to call me, he wouldn't even think about it. I am a stranger he said! Then I search all morning yesterday to find the owner of SU and i did and then I found the state he lives in and lastly the phone number. So I called Lee to talk to him about this and then we talked through PM. And he said all the mods feel like I am hanging on to the check to make this MissDiva mad! Or that is what she has them conveniced to believe. Now come on people!!! I told my husband when he got home yesterday evening about all this drama and his reaction was the exact same as mine..."well I guess MissDiva is banned to then till they figure this out." Wrong honey just me!!! I am really sorry but I just don't see how all of this is fair. And I guess it really donesn't matter if it is fair or not it just really makes one wonder what kind of management they have going on over there. Lee says he is still looking into it but honestly I thought he would have banned us both till this is all figured out. Anyway I felt I had to share because I have never harmed anyone on that website or this one.
    Wow, good luck...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    You know, there are more important things to get worked up about in life....like the guy who cuts you off when you are trying to get to work.
  4.    #4  
    You are so RIGHT!! Thanks for the smile!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark3397 View Post
    You know, there are more important things to get worked up about in life....like the guy who cuts you off when you are trying to get to work.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Everything at SU is geared to protect the buyer. They seem to think the seller can take care of himself.
  6.    #6  
    I think they need to treat everyone fair or don't be stepping at all. Just my opinion.
    SU is one of those GREAT forums as TC, so much useful information. Sorry to hear about your bad experience, good luck with the outcome.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  8.    #8  
    Well I talked with Lee Dodd again today and still nothing but running around in circles. No straight answers no nothing. I just don't see how a forum owner such as himself can act the way he does. I did absoutely nothing wrong to get banned and they can't tell me or show me what I did cause I did nothing. I did only what i was told I could do. Leaves allot to be said for Lee Dodd. I told him today that I wouldn't be fussing so much over this if I knew i was wrong but I am not. If I was wrong I would just go make a new id up and be done with it. I just don't understand how some people sleep at night.