Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    hey nrg, who dismantled the CIA? answer THAT one.

ill give you a hint. he took power in 1993, slashed the intelligence budget, and proceeded to show no interest in intelligence matters from then on, which could have led to a dismantled al qaeda instead. take your time. im patient.
    Sir, I feel it would only be right if you answer my questions first. Then I will glady discuss your question with you.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    clinton administration because nothing was done to go after them. that fact remains.
    This is not a fact, this is opinion, most likely it is something you heard, but never bothered to research.

Clinton identified terrorism as a threat, but neither the president nor his administration felt it was their main concern. POOR MOVE.
    Trying to stack the BS to heavenly levels are we? This statement of yours is BS on a colossal level, and my post 5 posts above with government (DoJ) documents proves this. In fact my post above proves this to be true of the Bush admin! How does that make you feel. Will it sway your opinion of the Bush admin? My guess is not.
    Last edited by NRG; 09/10/2006 at 10:04 AM.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    nrg, the fact that al qaeda strengthened its network during your boy`s years is a whole ball of wax YOU dont want to get into.
    Are you saying they were allowed to get more recruits thereby being able to strengthen themselves under Clinton's watch?
    strip away the ending of that original link and just view infowars.com. entertaining to say the least!

Blame who you want, but I don't think either party saw it coming or wanted to admit it. The CIA and FBI let's down a long time ago.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post

im looking forward to actually seeing this 9/11 docudrama. amid all the controversy, very few if any have actually seen the final cut.
    Last edited by vw2002; 09/10/2006 at 01:29 PM.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    im looking forward to actually seeing this 9/11 docudrama. amid all the controversy, very few if any have actually seen the final cut.
    Except conservative talking heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Except conservative talking heads.
    What about the ones who're threatening if it shows as is? Are you telling us that they haven't seen it? Then why are they threatening?
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sblanter View Post
    What about the ones who're threatening if it shows as is? Are you telling us that they haven't seen it? Then why are they threatening?
    They haven't seen it as far as I know. But, they have friends and colleagues who worked then quit on it.
    nice diversion attempt. but the fact remains, and you know it, that if bin laden was killed or apprehended during the clinton administration, 9/11 may never have happened. the fact remains that al qaeda strengthened itself through the clinton administration because nothing was done to go after them. that fact remains.

Clinton identified terrorism as a threat, but neither the president nor his administration felt it was their main concern. POOR MOVE.

whether or not tenet rendered him impotent in making such a decision to go after al qaeda, they failed to do the job.... and miserably so. under the democrat`s watch. period.
    Not a diversion. A serious question.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12