Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What does Wal,art and health insurance have in common with the government kidnapping and torturing you? Does Walmart do the same? Are you stating that the government needs to protect you from Walmart?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Why would it bother me for my gov't to sneak and peek my home and then snatch me off the street and take me to another country and water-board me?

They make us safe while making their corporations and themselves rich.

Just go to work at wal-mart tomorrow without health insurance and realize your gov't is making everything ok.

We have only one option which is the coming elections, although, our country's own voter fraud may exceed the last mexican election in the coming elections.

My best advice is use your right to own a gun.
  2.    #22  
    i am not a 'crat.
    the only thing that i liked about the clinton years is the fact that he was firmly rebuffed everytime he stuck his head out. politicians need to be closely supervised ...and he was.
    this current guy can admit to secret prisons and torture etc etc and no one of consequence challenges him.
    forget clinton.
    can we focus on this current guy for this current misdeed. secret prisons and torture should not be in the play book...officially.
    The Clinton administration was content with getting him kicked out of Sudan - they wanted nothing else. Osama was there "farming" and really proud of this sun flowers and the Clinton adminstration wanted him out - not jailed, just out. The Sudanese government offered to detain him and the Clinton gang turned them down. And that is fact.

Ben

[QUOTE=daThomas;1080176]I don't really think there's a hatred of bush. I
    Yes, it does. Please quote from it where the Clinton administration refuses to order an attack in Bin Laden given a clear opportunity. (which is what ABC is trying to portray this coming week)
    Quote Originally Posted by perditac View Post
    I am referring to the part about secret prisons and torture.
    That doesn't make you tad queasy.
    I know, and no it doesn't.
    You will never read daThomas issue an acknowledgement of his dislike for Bush, but you sure read it in his statements. It is typical. He also refuses to acknowledge the war that we are in and the extent that terrorism affects all of us.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Come on. You don't believe that.

You know I've spent many hours providing links to correct random claims by various people who've never read the report. I don't have the time or desire to get into that again. Perhaps I'll be more interested after the program airs. The Report does describe at least two opportunities that Clinton had to capture or kill bin Laden. We'll see how the ABC program portrays those events.

Please list the recommendations of the Commission, and point out the ones that the Administration has not implemented.
    Please list the recommendations of the Commission, and point out the ones that the Administration has not implemented.
    snark
    In time of war you play the game to win, not to loose. You do not cripple yourself with unnecessary niceness. If there is a terrorist that has knowledge of plans to blow something/someone up, he is in custody and no effort is made to gain that knowledge, you would be right there yelling about the negative results, especially if it directly affected you.

Your life is definitely more important to me that that of a terrorist.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by perditac View Post
    i am not a 'crat.
    the only thing that i liked about the clinton years is the fact that he was firmly rebuffed everytime he stuck his head out. politicians need to be closely supervised ...and he was.
    this current guy can admit to secret prisons and torture etc etc and no one of consequence challenges him.
    forget clinton.
    can we focus on this current guy for this current misdeed. secret prisons and torture should not be in the play book...officially.
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Are you accusing Bush of illegally leaking confidential information? Yes or No?
    No, I thought Bush was accusing people?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    In time of war you play the game to win, not to loose. You do not cripple yourself with unnecessary niceness. If there is a terrorist that has knowledge of plans to blow something/someone up, he is in custody and no effort is made to gain that knowledge, you would be right there yelling about the negative results, especially if it directly affected you.

Your life is definitely more important to me that that of a terrorist.

Ben
    We're not in a "war". We're in the same standard policing that should always be done against all groups who would use these tactics whether it be radical islamists, radical christians, or radical tree huggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    No, I thought Bush was accusing people?
    Yes. People illegally leaked confidential information.

No one is accusing Bush of that. But you call him a traitor anyway. Apparently this was just another baseless accusation. Don't you get tired of that?
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Yes. People illegally leaked confidential information.

No one is accusing Bush of that. But you call him a traitor anyway. Apparently this was just another baseless accusation. Don't you get tired of that?
    Guess you need a sarcasm tag.
    Not a war? Thousands of your countrymen dead. Blown up, heads cut off, what would you call it? You definitely will call it a war if they come after you.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    We're not in a "war". We're in the same standard policing that should always be done against all groups who would use these tactics whether it be radical islamists, radical christians, or radical tree huggers.
    Guess you need a sarcasm tag.
    So the answer is No. You don't get tired of baseless accusations. No apologies. That's your thing.
    Not a war? Thousands of your countrymen dead. Blown up, heads cut off, what would you call it? You definitely will call it a war if they come after you.

Ben
    No I'll call it assault.
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    So the answer is No. You don't get tired of baseless accusations. No apologies. That's your thing.
    I am not going to play the personal game. It was said as a joke. If I was serious, I would have gone a little further in depth. Just the irony of it all, was ripe for a little fun. No?
    Are you stating that the government needs to protect you from Walmart?

Ben
    Yes. Or at least, stop rewarding them.
    The Clinton administration was content with getting him kicked out of Sudan - they wanted nothing else. Osama was there "farming" and really proud of this sun flowers and the Clinton adminstration wanted him out - not jailed, just out. The Sudanese government offered to detain him and the Clinton gang turned them down. And that is fact.
    Ben

Cite please.
    Last edited by daThomas; 09/07/2006 at 05:55 PM.
    To answer the original question posed. No.
    I am not going to play the personal game. It was said as a joke. If I was serious, I would have gone a little further in depth. Just the irony of it all, was ripe for a little fun. No?
    Okay, so you like making false personal attacks for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    To answer the original question posed. No.
    Like he said
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12