1.    #1  
    yesterday, as I was forced to play fetch for somthing like an hour straight in my apartment with my cat, it occurred to me that I should just built an automatic, motion-sensing catapult instead. Cat drops the toy in the bucket (yes, she'll do that), bucket waits for a random period of 5-10 seconds, then launches the toy across the room.

I think that Lego's new mindstorms should be able to do this - it's got motion sensors, is programmable, etc.

Anybody here tried NXT? Heck - I read that it has bluetooth - I could make a Treo-remote Robot. A machine that does a different dance depending on who's calling. Possibilities...
    damn
    bluetooth Lego!
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Cat drops the toy in the bucket (yes, she'll do that)
    What do you feed that thing, i dont even think my dog would do that, would get all scared, but let alone a cat.

But, yes, sounds like a good idea. And you even got to include your treo, now thats a real treo nut!

Good luck.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR