1.    #1  
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

OH!MY! Literally fell out of my chair when this little bit of irony hit me in the face. WHY did no one post this earlier!!?!?

Watch the video and stutter along as he tries to say "eclectic".
    :yawn:
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    :yawn:

I'm sorry the irony is lost on you.
    Didn't even click the link. I find the whole "Bush is an *****" thing old.
  5.    #5  
    Didn't even click the link. I find the whole "Bush is an *****" thing old.
    The irony of Bush reading The Stranger is not calling him an ***** (although pointing out that he does not seem to recognize it may).

Your material or 'act' is about as fresh as spandex or 80's music. Seriously, as a fellow long time TCOT poster I plead that you come up with something new.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

OH!MY! Literally fell out of my chair when this little bit of irony hit me in the face. WHY did no one post this earlier!!?!?

Watch the video and stutter along as he tries to say "eclectic".
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man View Post
    Your material or 'act' is about as fresh as spandex or 80's music. Seriously, as a fellow long time TCOT poster I plead that you come up with something new.

Come on. Think about it. Camus's the Stranger. That's fawking irony if I've ever seen it!
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Come on. Think about it. Camus's the Stranger. That's fawking irony if I've ever seen it!
    Perhaps the irony you see is based on your own ideas of current events and the motives behind them and not reflected in the ideas of others.
    dathomass

have you even read the stranger, you fool?
  10.    #10  
    Perhaps the irony you see is based on your own ideas of current events and the motives behind them and not reflected in the ideas of others.
    Nope, it's pretty simple and obvious.
    Failure so early in life; what a dang shame. Ben