Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Pesticide Percentage (%) in cool drinks released from IMA recently.

    1 Thums up 15.2%
    2 Coke 13.4%
    3 7 up 12.5%
    4 Mirinda 10.7%
    5 Pepsi 10.9%
    6 Fanta 9.1%

    If the Range exceeds 2.1%, then its very dangerous to the Human Liver. Results in Cancer!
    So don't drink any brand from Coke and Pepsi!

    This Message is from Indian Medical Association. Please pass it to all known persons in your e-mails

    http://www.scottcarneyonline.com/blo...-boon-for.html
    Thats an e-mail I got today, with a link to a blog.

    Its been in the news for the past two weeks that Indian Coke & Pepsi have dangerous contents.

    It has been taken to court that the Health Ministry wants both companies to declare what is in thier "secret" mix.

    Discuss!
  2. #2  
    I understand most soft-drinks in Asia also contains up to 98% Di-hydrogen Monoxide, whihc is implicated in the deaths on 100 000's of people every year, yet you never hear anything about it in the media. It all part of a conspiracy by softdrink giants like Coca-cola and Pepsi, to hide the truth.

    Read all about this dangerous chemical that may even now be contaminating your basement.
    http://www.dhmo.org/

    Surur
  3. #3  
    Funny, too, how that quoted e-mail singles out Coke and Pepsi but not Thums up, 7-Up, or Mirinda ("So don't drink any brand from Coke and Pepsi!").

    "Please pass it to all known persons in your e-mails"
    Okay, it's just a chain letter.

    I'm not going to drink any "Thums up" or "Mirinda" anytime soon, though. I gravitate toward drinks containing Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin. The way I see it, if I polish and protect my guts, why should I have to drink pesticides? Flies don't eat fine furniture, right?

    And I drink so much dihydrogen monoxide that it leaks out of my eyes every now and then during allergy season. For something that in sufficient quantities and volume flow can dissolve solid rock, it seems pretty benign.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  4. #4  
    Where have you guys been?

    The dihydrogen monoxide fears are all water under the bridge!

  5. #5  
    Sure, pour cold water all over our funnin' around...
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  6. #6  
    Obviously, it's GWB's fault that all that dihydrogen monoxide from the USA has precipitated into the Canadian environment...
  7. #7  
    Yeah, but solid dihydrogen monoxide makes an ideal surface for hockey and curling. And I understand hockey.

    Sure beats playing on frozen Thums up or Mirinda. I think...
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post
    Obviously, it's GWB's fault that all that dihydrogen monoxide from the USA has precipitated into the Canadian environment...
    Impossible! The chinook winds and nor'easters bring all your dihydrogen monoxide down here. We'd sue the Canadian gub'ment for damages but we don't want to ruin relations with our 51st state.
  9.    #9  
    Well, the indian government seems to take the report from thier health ministry seriously.
    Alriyadh saudi newspaper said that an Indian University "New Delhi Scince and Technology University" said that thier research on "PEPSI" found cancerous material that could affect any of the digestion system units and the bladder.

    Guess I'll never know huh?

    Well they do make nice commercials!
  10. #10  
    Someday, they'll find out that anything you eat or drink causes cancer. The key is how much you have to consume. Remember Red Dye #2? You would have had to drink over 600 cans of Faygo Redpop a day for over a year to develop cancer from it. 'Course, you would be the size of a bus by then... cancer would be the least of your worries.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom LaPrise View Post
    Someday, they'll find out that anything you eat or drink causes cancer. The key is how much you have to consume. Remember Red Dye #2? You would have had to drink over 600 cans of Faygo Redpop a day for over a year to develop cancer from it. 'Course, you would be the size of a bus by then... cancer would be the least of your worries.
    My theory is that if you don't eat, drink or breath you will not develop cancer for as long as you live.

    Anyone want to give it a try?

Posting Permissions