1.    #1  
    Current top story:
    http://www2.pdabuzz.com/Forums/showt...threadid=13769

If the FTC sues HP & M$ for false ads, certainly they should focus their efforts on InnoGear.
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    NOT to start a flame war.. but

LIGHTEN UP! Innogear never did anything ILLEGAL, IT just couldn't deliver it's product. I've never designed a product.. but imagine how hard it is for them to go into a market that is brand new, with a product nobody's ever done for the Visor before.. so NEAH!

hahahahahahahah I exist again1

-miradu2000
    I second miradu2000...

I don't think there is a person on this planet that hasn't "failed to deliver" something at some time..

As the good book would say, "let those without sin cast the first stone.."
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
    bkbk:

Microsoft is being sued for deliberately midleading consumers in their comparisons of the PPC and The Palm PDA.

Not quite the same situation as Innogear saying that a product is coming and then, for various reasons, simply not being able to deliver said product.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    You need to find something better than Innogear to consume your life.
    Last edited by dick-richardson; 02/27/2001 at 10:55 AM.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    GOD LIKELY LOOKS DOWN FROM HEAVEN EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE, AND SAYS: "WHY CAN'T MORE PEOPLE BE LIKE BKBK"? -- bkbk
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    Hmm. Endorsements from God and Einstein, in that order. Looks like we're making progress.
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    Hmm. Endorsements from God and Einstein, in that order. Looks like we're making progress.
    Yeah, but I want to see papers.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.

Perhaps, but I doubt that Einstein capitalized every word in his sentences.
    Jeff
    Originally posted by bkbk
    If the FTC sues HP & M$ for false ads, certainly they should focus their efforts on InnoGear.
    Advertising != announcing.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836