Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I miss the monkey pictures!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by impish View Post
    Who cares?
    Is that you, Slinky?
    Who's Slinky?
    Who cares?
    I care...the monk rocks. The king of all Prokab...we shall drink the koolaid.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Who cares?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/member.php?u=39491
    What's a munk?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Hey Scary!
    How was the burrito?
    Just call me Berd.
    i think it is a double-edged sword - on one hand, I miss all the interaction of Insertion, Perry, Hagar, Clairegirl (Yeah, Baby!) etc. But I don't miss how those guys would take control of a topic and totally dominate it. I drop by MaxiMunk every now and then just to get a load of their sh*t and laugh a little! Now I KNOW that I did not offend any of them because I KNOW they took a pledge to not even troll here, so they will never see this!
    Who cares?
    Obviously you do or would not have taken the time to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    i think it is a double-edged sword - on one hand, I miss all the interaction of Insertion, Perry, Hagar, Clairegirl (Yeah, Baby!) etc. But I don't miss how those guys would take control of a topic and totally dominate it. I drop by MaxiMunk every now and then just to get a load of their sh*t and laugh a little! Now I KNOW that I did not offend any of them because I KNOW they took a pledge to not even troll here, so they will never see this!
    I didn't take that pledge! Consider yourself reported.
    By the way, in their defense, it was mostly only the worthless "What's the blinking asterisk in the corner of my screen for?" threads they would take over. And Perry was one of the more dedicated and helpful members of this forum, lest we forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    By the way, in their defense, it was mostly only the worthless "What's the blinking asterisk in the corner of my screen for?" threads they would take over. And Perry was one of the more dedicated and helpful members of this forum, lest we forget.
    I agree, the 'threadcrapping' or the 'takeover' only happened for the most part to threads that deserved crapping.

This place is in need of some good Threadcrapping. Does anyone know why I can't get my 700p to work on Cingular? Newbie Here, Please Help. Thanks in Advance.

By the way Burritos are out, we've moved on to apples.
    Sweet, Tasty, Juicy, Apples!
    Just call me Berd.
    And let's not forget the banning that was rampant here for a while... if even the scantest trace of an offensive word was uttered you'd be banned for a week. They're over at Munk's board exercising more freedom of speech, but the cream of the technically-useful information is still here.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    I didn't take that pledge! Consider yourself reported.

Neither did I...lol
    at&t iPhone3G
    i think it is a double-edged sword - on one hand, I miss all the interaction of Insertion, Perry, Hagar, Clairegirl (Yeah, Baby!) etc. But I don't miss how those guys would take control of a topic and totally dominate it.
    There you have it. Let them go. Adios!
    In response to 'Who's Slinky?' do a search on Slinky and 800. With all of the runup to the 700 he pimped a myth of an impending 800 and got it pretty far. Banned, he'd create new profiles and post.

Thus my post was a reference to this episode and the fact that this thread looked like a lurk post by one of the maximunk crowd to me.

I miss Insertion too and have lurked maximunk a few times. Glad to see the anti-TC bile level recede a bit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Hey Scary!
    How was the burrito?
    Quite yummy, but too much oregano.

Thank you!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

burritos?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast