1.    #1  
    The wall to wall coverage of the Jon Benet Ramsey death investigation?
    What really pisses me off is when something like this happens, that stop all news on the important stuff and hammer us with the same thing over and over and over. So to answer your question,

YES I AM TIRED OF HEARING IT!!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Yeah. I don't really give a rat's hiney where John Karr is at any given moment. I don't need to know what he ate on the plane or what he's eating in prison. He's been arrested, and that's all I want to know.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom LaPrise View Post
    Yeah. I don't really give a rat's hiney where John Karr is at any given moment. I don't need to know what he ate on the plane or what he's eating in prison. He's been arrested, and that's all I want to know.
    Oh, yea, verily!
    Personally I think Jerry Jones hired this Karr guy to admit to the Ramsey killing to take the media focus off of T.O. and Tuna.

BTW, you can do what I do...turn off the TV and turn on NPR Radio...much better!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Sheeple,

It's the newsertainment industrial complex. If you want real news, you have look for it.

NPR? GMFAB. That is just more of the same drivel in calming tones, and is so laced with opinion, it rediculous.

That said, the equation for real news is "Fox News+NPR / Intelligent Analysis"

Oh, it helps to have some LGF thrown in the mix to keep people honest (Little Green Footballs, a web site that should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in truth and how the major media manipulates you.)