Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I did a search and couldn't locate a TC fantasy Football League for the 2006-2007 season, so I set up a free league on Yahoo for anyone interested in playing. I played last year & had a great time, not to mention it's FREE.

You must be registerred w/ Yahoo to play (again-- free to join), then locate the free fantasy football section located at:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

Our league info is:

TC Fantasy Football 2006
    League ID: 514981
    League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/514981
    League Password: tcff2006

There's room for 11 more teams to join this specific league. If more want to play but this league is full, it's very simple to set-up another TC league for free. Let me know if anyone has any questions!
    Has it been a year already? I am in again this year. Brickcity rides again!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    IN...If you don't recognize me, my FF name is My Dixie Wrecked...I can't remember who won last year...Was it me?
    I am in. When is the Draft set for??
    i have never done this, so be gentle.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    GREAT! I'm in as SeptimusFTW. JOY.
  7.    #7  
    The times they make available for the "free" drafts are terrible (weekdays-9:00am or Fridays anywhere from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST). I set the draft to be automated, which means that everyone who wants to play in the league has to rank the top players based on your pref's. Once your players have been ranked by every manager, I'll let yahoo know to draft our players. Teams will be drafted pretty quickly after that. Check the site for "Auto" drafts if you have more questions.
    I am in too
    Team of Destiny

I am new to this, but it looks really fun. I am a football freak, so this gives me an excuse to mull over the stats for hours.
    I am in as MarvelousMerv.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I am in as OmniGo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack45208 View Post
    The times they make available for the "free" drafts are terrible (weekdays-9:00am or Fridays anywhere from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST). I set the draft to be automated, which means that everyone who wants to play in the league has to rank the top players based on your pref's. Once your players have been ranked by every manager, I'll let yahoo know to draft our players. Teams will be drafted pretty quickly after that. Check the site for "Auto" drafts if you have more questions.
    This is the best way to do it for a league like this, IMO.
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick not to let you know that I'm going to set our league to run the "auto-draft" tomorrow (estimate around 7:00 Eastern). If you have not ranked your players, try to do so quickly or your player-ranking will be Yahoo's default-- which wouldn't be too bad either.

I'm not sure how soon the pics will show up after I change the setting, but you'll surely know it when you click on your teams & see actual players listed there.

I want to also thank everyone for signing up to play. If this is your first time playing, be prepared to have a good time. You'll be amazed how Fantasy Football can help you enjoy the entire NFL season, not just your home team. Also, I highly encourage using the posting board for our league on Yahoo. Use it for good-natured ribbing, bragging or bawling. USe it to portray yourself as the next TO, or to slam the league's TO! As long as everyone knows the comments are all in good fun, the board can be an additional source of quality entertainment

Cheers!

Finn
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    The draft went successfully - I'm happy with my team and excited to start the season!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i have never done this, so be gentle.
    Gentle? This is FOOTBALL BABY! You're going DOWN week 1.

FTW!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Don't forget that the football season starts tonight!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Deion Branch just got traded to the Seahawks!

And I just picked him off the free agent wire!

Thanks for dropping him, Keefer Lucas
    Oh man, that was not a good start for our hero.

I will bounce back, though, SeptimusFTW is implacable!
    i cant believe I actually won, and I still have 2 players going tonight.

sorry septimus.
    Felipe
    oh, I also cant believe my bh qb (Pennington) played better that my starting qb (the elder manning).

btw, omnigo. when I was picking up my TE (who I BN) this morning, I was going to pick pick up branch, but decided against it because of how he said he would sit out most of the season.

I'm okay with my receivers anyhow.

I need a kicker though, mine (nugent) better shape up.

btw, I'm a jet fan that is why I have several of them on my team. Usually this means you hate the giants, but I dont.

Last night, i was conflicted. P. Manning is my QB and I wanted him to do well, but was pissed everytime that kicker came in to kick a PA or FG. then when the giants hade the ball, I kept saying throw the ball to 17 (burress) and not 80 (shockey).

Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    Last night, i was conflicted. P. Manning is my QB and I wanted him to do well, but was pissed everytime that kicker came in to kick a PA or FG. then when the giants hade the ball, I kept saying throw the ball to 17 (burress) and not 80 (shockey).

Felipe's a RINGER!! Look at that analysis! He's a fantasy football champion! I knew it!

ftw: I also love the cylons more than I perhaps ought. I forget their numbers, tho.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast