Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Felipe's a RINGER!!
    I wish.

Santana Moss, was a disapointment to me last night. I guess when you have a healthy portis running, you dont focus on passing. Moss only caught 3 passes last night.

And my other player RB Moore, sucks. He carries the ball once for a -1 yard. thank g that he also was the punt returner and gave me a wopping one point for his game.

needless to say moore was dropped from the folloies and moss was benched. But I'm not giving up on him.

next week, me and merv who I am surprised he didnt win. b4 i fell a sleep, i though LT was going to be monster. I guess not the second half.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Ive got a few RB's that I would be willing to trade...

-My Dixie Wrecked
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    btw, omnigo. when I was picking up my TE (who I BN) this morning, I was going to pick pick up branch, but decided against it because of how he said he would sit out most of the season.
    Yeah, it's tough deciding on TE's in this league, since they are totally optional. If you have a good WR core you really don't need one. For that reason, though, our waiver wire can have some good TE talent...

I was taking a big gamble on Branch, but figured that he would be back sooner rather than later. For what it's worth, he has a child with spinal meningitis, and his #1 concern, from what I can tell, was to get a large signing bonus as soon as possible (ie this year, not next year), before he played another down of football, to set up his famil(ies) for life.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    So, do any of you use your Treo to track your team on Yahoo! Sports? Any tips? The league site loads on Blazer on my Treo 650, but it is slow. I had an easier time in the past using EudoraWeb on my Kyo 7135
    so, can a wr score more fan points than a defence?
    can another defence score enough to complete a comeback victory?
    can another comback be completed by just one lonely wr?

all these answer and more will be answered af the monday night game. stay tune.

At the end of the this evening game, only one team one. My Dixie Wrecked LLC beat OmniGo be 2 touch downs, after Omni talked smack all week.

Team of Destiny also won, but they have one more player left to play on monday.

So, the league currently has 2 undeafeated teams and may have 2 more at the end of monday.

At the end of monday the league may also have 4 teams not to win yet.

My team, has a one point lead going into monday and the def needs to score more that MarvelousMerv's WR. I have Pitt going for me while Merv has W.Parker. My def score 14 last week while Parker scored 11. it is going to be tight.

Another team hoping that there def come up big monday is BrickCity Bangers. Their def needs to score 17 points to complete the comback. If you been paying attention, you will know that the Bangers have Jacksonville as their def. Last week the only scored 9. eeek.

whatever is the last team waiting for the end ofmondays night game to see if they will win. if they lose, the are 0-2. for whatever, w/r tarlor of jacksonvile will also have to score 17 to win. last week taylor scored 17 points, so we know he has it in him.

I will be at the mets games, hopefully to see them finally clich this thing, so I wont know the outcome until I get home. I do have t say one thing though. I hate my RBs. between them they only score 8. LT from SD score 24 by himself. and I got of feeling he didnt play most of the game because of the lead.

good luck all to those who still have players on the board. I wont be thinking of you at all tomorrow.

LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    My Dixie Wrecked LLC beat OmniGo be 2 touch downs, after Omni talked smack all week.
    Yes, it's true. And I may end up with a loss to go along with the second highest point total of the week! At least total points are helpful for playoff tiebreakers!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek View Post
    I am in too
    Team of Destiny

I am new to this, but it looks really fun. I am a football freak, so this gives me an excuse to mull over the stats for hours.
    I am playing Team of Destiny this Sunday. I sent him a PM to update his roster, because he has 3 players (including Eli Manning) on bye weeks this Sunday. I want to win, but I'd rather win against his full roster!
    that is not football...football is the most popular game in the world...you guys know about "the world" right? as in the World Cup...
    I used to follow a bit of American football...my team were the 49ers when Montana was the QB ..they don't seem to be doing so well these days though?

http://palmmac.typepad.com/palmmac/
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex View Post
    that is not football...football is the most popular game in the world...you guys know about "the world" right? as in the World Cup...
    I used to follow a bit of American football...my team were the 49ers when Montana was the QB ..they don't seem to be doing so well these days though?

http://palmmac.typepad.com/palmmac/
    All I know is that when I lived in Edinburgh, American Football was suprisingly popular on TV - hey, it isn't Hibs and Hearts, but you must admit it makes some great TV...
    191 Points. A personal Fantasy Football record. Brings me to .500 and it feels good. Next week - half my team is on the bye. A true test!
    5-4 going in to week ten. I can see the playoffs from here...
    not only do my rb suck, yesterday my wr decided to take a break. the bastards.

i'm also 5-4.
    Felipe
    League leading OmniGo loses McNabb for the season - turns to Tony Romo. Will it be enough? Merv continues to wrack up gawdy point totals - but there is one thing I have come to learn in fantasy - anything can happen!

Septimus, wake up!
    who is whatever in the league?

i need him or her to log on to the league. i need a favor. a big favor.
    Felipe
    the top 4 make the playoff, right?

it looks like I'll be on the outside looking in. I'm 6th now and the only way to move up will be to win the last 2 games and have 2 of the teams above me lose 2 of their remaning games.

it was fun.

Maybe next time I'll remember to pick up some running backs at the beginning of the season.
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas View Post
    League leading OmniGo loses McNabb for the season - turns to Tony Romo. Will it be enough? Merv continues to wrack up gawdy point totals - but there is one thing I have come to learn in fantasy - anything can happen!

Septimus, wake up!
    Romo certainly was enough on Thanksgiving day! .

Also, Felipe, don't leave! There is plenty of action for the top 8 teams, because there are actually 8 teams in the playoffs -- there are 2 brackets, and ALL top 8 teams play on both weeks 15 and 16, regardless of whether they win or lose in week 15! So you can't win the overall championship - but you can play for the hotly contested Fifth Place Championship title. Click on "Playoffs" on the main tab to see the schedule. If the season ended today, Felipe, as the #6 team, would be playing Brick City Bangers, as the #7 team, in the first round of the consolation bracket.
    Once the playoffs begin - anything can happen...
    So you can't win the overall championship - but you can play for the hotly contested Fifth Place Championship title.

ohh . . . "mom i came if fifth place."

but good to know.

i need cunninglinquist and septimus to look at my trade proposals. still not giving up in making the top, just realizing that it it isnt likely.
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Felipe's trade with Septimus is bottom feeding and should be denied, in my opinion (nothing personal, Felipe - I thought the last trade you made was a steal for you, but this is beyond a steal).

It's totally unfair - barely used Chicago WR ("1 catch for 3 yards last week, ~50 fantasy points for the year due to Berrian's injury, which is healed") Rashied Davis can't hold a fantasy candle next to Joseph ("4 TD's last week", taking over as a major RB force for the Colts, ~105 fantasy points for the year) Addai!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omnigo View Post
    Felipe's trade with Septimus is bottom feeding and should be denied, in my opinion (nothing personal, Felipe - I thought the last trade you made was a steal for you, but this is beyond a steal).

It's totally unfair - barely used Chicago WR ("1 catch for 3 yards last week, ~50 fantasy points for the year due to Berrian's injury, which is healed") Rashied Davis can't hold a fantasy candle next to Joseph ("4 TD's last week", taking over as a major RB force for the Colts, ~105 fantasy points for the year) Addai!
    I have to agree on this one. I don't see how this trade makes any sense whatsoever. Felipe, there are decent RBs available on the waiver wire.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast