Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Denial of?
    Olympic Park Bombing.

Oklahoma City Bombing.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    In 1995 a plot to do exactly the same was broken up. I
    and what? Things have obviously changed since 9-11.

This from cnn is interesting. Europe has a major problem on its hand.....

"indications are that all of the 21 arrested were British citizens and some were of Pakistani ethnicity, a senior U.S. intelligence official said."
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Your point being what? Could it be that intelligence has found that terrorists have adapted and advanced their techniques, and now have the ability to use explosives hidden in liquids?

Me thinks the flouride the government puts in your water to track your movements is getting to you.
    This issue we are discussing here is whether there is leakage of information by the Bush administration about terrorism for political purposes.

Some who have posted on this thread to date seem to imply that it never ever happens, or if it does, they do not wish to even talk about the possibility.

Others, on the other hand are very suspicious and this is the first thing they think of when it happens until it is proved otherwise.

I think that if selective leakage occurs, we do not know for sure when it happens, and while I do not doubt the current incident is real, it is not unhealthy to question what we read and hear from the media, keeping the potential political underpininngs in mind.

Regardless, if an extensive attempt at mass terrorism was made today, it makes me question whether our foreign policy is helping to stop more people from doing this or not. Is our "fight them there so we do not have to fight them here" policy a sound well thought out approach or is it flawed?
    Have you ever been to London. Vast VAST muslim population...
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Regardless, if an extensive attempt at mass terrorism was made today, it makes me question whether our foreign policy is helping to stop more people from doing this or not. Is our "fight them there so we do not have to fight them here" policy a sound well thought out approach or is it flawed?

round about way of blaming todays attempted acts of terrorism on America itself. Is it ever the fault of the terrorist, or can they just go about blaming bush for everybody they kill?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    Have you ever been to London. Vast VAST muslim population...
    Yep, great city. Yep, Vast muslim population. Many not integrated into society, and dont have feelings of loyalty to their countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Sheikhs on a Plane!
    Some jokes make me ashamed about my laughter. Those are the best kind of jokes. Or the worst. Or something.
    round about way of blaming todays attempted acts of terrorism on America itself. Is it ever the fault of the terrorist, or can they just go about blaming bush for everybody they kill?
    every time someone questions Bush policies, we are hurting America and siding with the terrorists, that is your rote response?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    every time someone questions Bush policies, we are hurting America and siding with the terrorists, that is your rote response?
    Please show me where I said that?
    I do like the title of this thread, makes me wonder who's been cloning Ms Ekland.

I'll get my coat.
    Animo et Fide
    Olympic Park Bombing.

Oklahoma City Bombing.
    Tim McVeigh's religion is in question but what's certain is that it wasn't the motivation for his actions. So, one down. That leaves the Olympic Park bombing. Take that incident, and you can even add the abortion clinic bombings, and compare to the number of bombings carried out indicriminately against civilians by Islamic radicals. If you can't honestly say you fear Islamic radicals more then I think you're living in a fantasy.
    Don't forget about the Boston Tea Party

Olympic Park Bombing.

Oklahoma City Bombing.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I do like the title of this thread, makes me wonder who's been cloning Ms Ekland...
    Apparently, they made her formidable enough to take down terrorists while they were at it!

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild [her]. We have the technology... Better, stronger, faster."
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Don't forget about the Boston Tea Party
    That's a truely meaningless comment ATM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Tim McVeigh's religion is in question but what's certain is that it wasn't the motivation for his actions. So, one down. That leaves the Olympic Park bombing. Take that incident, and you can even add the abortion clinic bombings, and compare to the number of bombings carried out indicriminately against civilians by Islamic radicals. If you can't honestly say you fear Islamic radicals more then I think you're living in a fantasy.
    I fear all of you reeligious peeps.
    Please show me where I said that?
    "round about way of blaming todays attempted acts of terrorism on America itself."
    criticise Bush -> blame America

Is it ever the fault of the terrorist, or can they just go about blaming bush for everybody they kill?
    If you do not side with Bush policies you are on the side of terrorists, that is the implication

..........Tom, if I wanted to listen to variations on talking points, I would not have bothered making my original post
    Yep, great city. Yep, Vast muslim population. Many not integrated into society, and dont have feelings of loyalty to their countries.

Here's a very biased article, but telling if you read between the lines:
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I am against Bush and on the side of terrorists, that is the implication..........Tom, if I wanted to listen to variations on talking points, I would not have bothered making my original post
    No, that is your implication of an alleged implication. You guys have to seriously get over the fox news thing.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Me too, I also fear the far left, everything is a conspiracy peeps.
    That's just silly and more than a little bit offensive.