1.    #1  
    So I was flipping through the channels a little while ago, and there's this show on called Who Wants To Be A Superhero. So I say to myself, "Great! What's more fun at one in the morning than watching people making fools of themselves?". So I start watching it, and apparently instead of competing to see how high someone can fly, they are judged on their human qualities. So there is Stan Lee, telling this 19 year old kid that he sucks at being a superhero because he changed into his costume in the public. He then goes on to say that the kid has no moral fiber for ignoring a crying child. At this point I start thinking to myself, "What a ****ing hypocrite. He's telling these people they have no decency when, behind Stan Lee, is a large poster of Stripperella's ***!".

Anyways, if you're like me and you derive fun out of laughing at other people's dreams as they get crushed by an (apparently) 90 year old man, then I suggest you watch this show. It's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    So I was flipping through the channels a little while ago, and there's this show on called Who Wants To Be A Superhero. So I say to myself, "Great! What's more fun at one in the morning than watching people making fools of themselves?". So I start watching it, and apparently instead of competing to see how high someone can fly, they are judged on their human qualities. So there is Stan Lee, telling this 19 year old kid that he sucks at being a superhero because he changed into his costume in the public. He then goes on to say that the kid has no moral fiber for ignoring a crying child. At this point I start thinking to myself, "What a ****ing hypocrite. He's telling these people they have no decency when, behind Stan Lee, is a large poster of Stripperella's ***!".

Anyways, if you're like me and you derive fun out of laughing at other people's dreams as they get crushed by an (apparently) 90 year old man, then I suggest you watch this show. It's pretty funny.

Got hooked in 20 minutes. Regarding that episode, Creature should have been booted for not stopping for the crying girl after looking right at her twice when the child cried out. They only kept her for sex appeal (not that she's sexy but she seems slutty).
  3.    #3  
    I also found it ridiculous that nobody question Rotiart's name. Further more, I almost find it insulting that they would think no one would figure that out ...

I agree with you though, Creature definitely should have been booted. If not her, then Ron the Enforcer... killing people is definitely less moral than changing in public...

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    I also found it ridiculous that nobody question Rotiart's name. Further more, I almost find it insulting that they would think no one would figure that out ...
    You're kidding right? That's really not the sharpest bunch of tools in the shed you know.

5.    #5  
    LOL. Agreed!

My favorite part was when he kid who was about to be booted was being verbally beaten down by Stan Lee and cracked a smile. To which Stan said something like, "You think this is funny? This is serious!". This to a guy playing super hero in his pajamas!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    That guard dog thing was completely unfair to the chicks.

(SPOILER)

This whole villian twist is gonna be interesting.
    last night's show was fun!
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I want to be a superhero...

I really hope Fat Momma wins!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!