Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by impish
    I am asking you to show similar moral outrage of Hezbollah as Israelis had done in Israel toward their own government. I wouldn't expect Hezbollah to show remorse but I hoped you would.
    Again I ask why I would jump to that from condeming blaming the victim. Again I state, blame a group of 60 Israeli citizens for their own slaughter and I will rise to their defense as well. So again I ask you... Should I just make condemning Hezbollah my sig to make you happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Again I ask why I would jump to that from condeming blaming the victim. Again I state, blame a group of 60 Israeli citizens for their own slaughter and I will rise to their defense as well. So again I ask you... Should I just make condemning Hezbollah my sig to make you happy?
    Gosh.
    Let's go back to post #2 in which you stated: "Given what happened in Qana..." To which I responded that indeed Qana was an awful tragedy and many Israelis condemned it. That was said not in relation to the video but to the Qana's bombing.
    True, this thread is about the video, but your comment was about Qana so I couldn't resist adding my 2-cent-balancing-act (and I think it is well worth it).
    So, daThomas, in the global sense, the closest you have gotten to condemn Hezbollah for killing civilians was when you said "I don't love them." The closest Hezbollah has come to condemn killing civilians was....never!
    Israelis have condemn their own government for the killing of civilians. I have condemn Hezbollah and Israel for killing civilians. It's your turn!
    (My hunch is, I will be happy regardless of your sig.)
    You care for me? My opinion is hate? I have either mistaken or correctly assessed your posts as antisemetic, but I have never suggested you take a step back. Just had a medical check up a few months ago - perfect shape. I run and work out and have just about the best life a married guy with children could have.

Absolutely. I'm not suggesting you can't have your opinion. I'm just honestly concerned it appears at times you are a bit consumed by what could only be described as hate. I just suggest taking a step back from it once in a while cause that's not good for your health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I have either mistaken or correctly assessed your posts as antisemetic,
    That is innacurate and would like a retraction.

Glad to hear you're happy.
    Sure will once I hear a retraction that I am 'consumed' with hate, obviously an inference that I am a Palestinian/Arab bigot.

That is innacurate and would like a retraction.

I think you have confused me for ATM here...
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I think you have confused me for ATM here...
    Um, maybe you are confused?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Um yea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Sure will once I hear a retraction that I am 'consumed' with hate, obviously an inference that I am a Palestinian/Arab bigot.
    Let's use the actual quote:
    "it appears at times you are a bit consumed by what could only be described as hate"

And to clarify, the "glad you're happy" was genuine and meant to state ok, you're not consumed by hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Um, you confused me for ATM?
    I swear I thought I posted in this thread last night but my post is gone?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Um, you confused me for ATM?
    Cripes! Try to follow along!

Re-read what you're commenting on and you'll see where you're confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I swear I thought I posted in this thread last night but my post is gone?
    I swear you did too. Around 5:30 PST?
    I swear you did too. Around 5:30 PST?
    Ok, maybe Im not losing my mind . I PM'd Bill about it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Cripes! Try to follow along!

Re-read what you're commenting on and you'll see where you're confused.
    Goodness.
    I am only kidding. Phew, this is too serious for one day...
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Ok, maybe Im not losing my mind . I PM'd Bill about it.
    You're not losing your mind. BG nuked several posts early in the thread in an attempt to "clean up" responses to vw2002's personal attacks. Posts from you, me, daT, and clulup were deleted.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Goodness.
    I am only kidding. Phew, this is too serious for one day...
    Now I don't get the joke? Please explain and I'll calm the heck down. No! I will NOT switch to decaf!

Now I don't get the joke? Please explain and I'll calm the heck down. No! I will NOT switch to decaf!

Not a "pure" joke but I was longing for a response to my #22 post ("My hunch is, I will be happy regardless of your sig."). Then I saw your comment to ATM regarding being happy so I jumped on the wagon, so to speak. But when NRG "corrected" me as being confused I added confusion to the already jokingly-confused comment I made in the first place. Makes sense?
    Not a "pure" joke but I was longing for a response to my #22 post ("My hunch is, I will be happy regardless of your sig."). Then I saw your comment to ATM regarding being happy so I jumped on the wagon, so to speak. But when NRG "corrected" me as being confused I added confusion to the already jokingly-confused comment I made in the first place. Makes sense?

I get'cha.

Cited from http://drinkingfromhome.blogspot.com/ , Pallywood is alive and well in Lebanon.

Go down to "Extreme Makeover - Beirut Edition" for the acting. Starved for attention...feed me, feed me Seymour. The victims are the Israeli's.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast