Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    yaaay!

Still doesn't feel like anything happened.
    Guess it'll suddenly hit me!
    Quote Originally Posted by redbelt
    yaaay!

Still doesn't feel like anything happened.
    Guess it'll suddenly hit me!

And you are HERE on TreoCentral???? On your wedding day???

What is wrong with this picture?
  3.    #3  
    Customs.
    Today, we got the legal aspects done. Oh, and she throws a "Henna" party, where the bride gets decorated with lots of Henna traditional um.. "tattoos" for my pleasure!
    Tomorrow, wedding party then a nice reservation in a resort.
    Thats quite normal here.
    REDBELT......Congratulations!!!!!!
    1st wife?

:-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    hot damn! what's her belt color?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Thats awesome...congrats.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

congrats, sweet! Enjoy the honeymoon!
    Welcome to a world of suffering.

It will hit you when she henpecks you to death, decides once a year for sex is an adequate amount, and then takes half or more of you life savings..

The best you can hope for is decent kids and the serenity not to OJ her.

But hey, that's a few years off...until then, get it while you can.
    That's when he gets a 2nd wife
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    You know aprasaa, there is some truth in that.

unfortunately, most women suffer from borderline personality disorder (for whatever reasons - hormones, society, whatever). Men just get the brunt of it and chalk it up to b-i-t-c-hiness or being a c-word.

It's a rare find to find a woman not afflicted
    Stolen from another BBS posting:

TOP 10 MARRIAGE QUOTES

10) "The Japanese have a word for it. It's Judo – the art of conquering by yielding. The Western equivalent of judo is, 'Yes, dear'.". J.P. McEvoy
    9) "Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience". Samuel Johnson
    8) "The great question…which I have not been able to answer…is: What does a woman want?". Freud
    7) "To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down". Woody Allen
    6) "You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it". Henny Youngman
    5) "An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her". Agatha Christie
    4) "Trust your husband, adore your husband, and get as much as you can in your own name". Joan Rivers
    3) "No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying". Anonymous
    2) "Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand". Unknown
    1) "Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed". Albert Einstein
    Last edited by aprasad; 07/29/2006 at 08:21 PM. Reason: formatting
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Congrats redbelt. I hope it turns out better than the above

Surur
    May the happiest days of the past, be the saddest days of the future.
    Congrats
    -g-
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    Marriage is a wonderful institution...what's it feel like to be institutionalized ????
    Congratulations Redbelt!
    Congratulations Redbelt, that's great! God bless you folks.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Congrats RedBelt... but Get Lost! What are you doing surfing the web on your wedding day?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Congrats RedBelt... but Get Lost! What are you doing surfing the web on your wedding day?
    Looks like he is multitasking.
    REDBELT- HUZZAH!

Don't come back to TC until, well, after the henna thing you mentioned!

Don't like these grumps fool you, marriage is awesome (until it's not ;-) )
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast