Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 923
  1. #841  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    The common denominator...heads are cut off by muslim terrorists in both places.
  2.    #842  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    I was there in Mindanao just before 9/11, not far from Jolo.

    The problem(s) there bear little resemblance to the problems in the middle east.
    Really? You mean the problem where a group of Muslims claim they were driven out of thier land and are now trying to conquer the land in the name of Islam?
  3.    #843  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    And what's left?
    The ones holding the gas can.
  4. #844  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Really? You mean the problem where a group of Muslims claim they were driven out of thier land and are now trying to conquer the land in the name of Islam?
    They don't want the land.

    They want the ransome.
  5. #845  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    The ones holding the gas can.
    And tip-toing backward.
  6. #846  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    So then I can say, Muslims around the world have ignored the peace process for the last 6 years, while commiting mass acts of terror on innocent civilians around the world, with a murderous, kill anyone who isnt muslim attitude the whole time.
    If you are surprised at what is happening now in the middle east, you are the only one.

    2002 Arab leaders meeting in Beirut have unanimously endorsed Saudi Arabia's peace plan for the Middle East.

    Israel, however, has rejected the peace initiative, which offers it "normal relations" and full peace with Arab states, if it pulls out of all Arab land it occupied in 1967.
  7. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #847  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    They don't want the land.

    They want the ransome.
    huh? Are you telling me you know whats in the minds of muslim extemists that target and kill civilians?
  8.    #848  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    They don't want the land.

    They want the ransome.
    The Philippines' MILF Rebels

    Deep in a jungle hide-out in Mindanao's remote Lanao del Norte province, about 100 men armed with American-made assault rifles gather to pledge a jihad, or holy war, against the Philippines government.
    MILF rebel
    The MILF controls 12,000 men under arms

    They are members of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF], the largest Muslim rebel group in the southern Philippines, and their field commander, known by his radio codename "Congressman", explained what they were fighting for.

    "What we want is to achieve freedom and independence for Mindanao's Muslims.

    "We would rather die fighting for an independent homeland than continue living under this oppressive system," he said.
  9. #849  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    huh? Are you telling me you know whats in the minds of muslim extemists that target and kill civilians?
    Again, extremists abound. Not only in one skin color or religion.

    What I am telling you is the motivation of the Abu Sayaff in Southern Mindanao, and it is financial.
  10. #850  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    And Mr. "Congressman" is a liar.
  11. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #851  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    2002 Arab leaders meeting in Beirut have unanimously endorsed Saudi Arabia's peace plan for the Middle East.

    Israel, however, has rejected the peace initiative, which offers it "normal relations" and full peace with Arab states, if it pulls out of all Arab land it occupied in 1967.
    Ha...funniest thing I heard all day. First show me the source that ALL Arab leaders have accepted the peace plan. Second, I'll show you details of their great peace plan starting with the demand that all 5 million palestinian refugees get to return to their old homes (or homes of their ancestors), inside Israel, ofcourse meaning the end of the jewish state.
  12.    #852  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    And Mr. "Congressman" is a liar.
    And Mr. Nasrallah is a freedom fighter. It sounds as if you may have a little contradiction in your attitudes between the two.
  13. #853  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    And Mr. Nasrallah is a freedom fighter. It sounds as if you may have a little contradiction in your attitudes between the two.
    Because "the two" are different, and "Mr. Nasrallah is a freedom fighter" are your words not mine.
  14. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #854  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Again, extremists abound. Not only in one skin color or religion.

    What I am telling you is the motivation of the Abu Sayaff in Southern Mindanao, and it is financial.
    Im sure the families of the people they slaughtered really care what the motivation is.
  15. #855  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Second, I'll show you details of there great peace plan starting with the demand that all 5 million palestinian refugees get to return to their old homes (or homes of their ancestors), inside Israel, ofcourse meaning the end of the jewish state.
    Sounds like a certain UN resolution; General Assembly Resolution 194, but I forgot. You want to pick and choose which UN resolutions should be followed and which should not.

  16.    #856  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Because "the two" are different, and "Mr. Nasrallah is a freedom fighter" are your words not mine.
    Can you enumerate the differences? Because I can enumerate the similarities and there are quite a few.
  17. #857  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Im sure the families of the people they slaughtered really care what the motivation is.
    more rhetoric

    more killing

    "slaughtered", "dead babies", "murdering terrorists"
  18. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #858  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Sounds like a certain UN resolution; General Assembly Resolution 194, but I forgot. You want to pick and choose which UN resolutions should be followed and which should not.

    Trust me when I say I could care less what any UN resolution means or says anymore. They are a clueless, corrupt, and biased organization that has done little to nothing in almost every major conflict since it was created.

    Second, tell me why would Israel ever agree to a resolution that would mean its destruction......still waiting for the source of your post.
  19. #859  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Trust me when I say I could care less what any UN resolution means or says anymore. They are a clueless, corrupt, and biased organization that has done little to nothing in almost every major conflict since it was created.
    One of the views you share with Hassan Nasrallah, and George W.
  20. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #860  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    more rhetoric

    more killing

    "slaughtered", "dead babies", "murdering terrorists"
    Give me a break. You can post whatever you want, but when anybody here counters any of your claims with facts or opinions that differ from yours, you start screaming "rhetoric", and start posting some cute smileys.

Posting Permissions