Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    No, I want you to stop beating around the bush and say what you mean. Are "Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and W" the cause for Islamic extremism?
    I think what Blaze is trying to say is that they are putting out a fire with gasoline.

Anyway, this is a great thread, this is the way the old off topics used to be and its too bad current TC policies make this an endangered occurrance.
    No, I want you to stop beating around the bush and say what you mean. Are "Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and W" the cause for Islamic extremism?
    You don't get to re-characterize what I say or choose my words for me. I have been very clear.

This president has completely ignored the mid-east peace process for 6 years, while torturing muslims around the world, with a cowboy attitude the whole time. If you are suprised at what is happening now in the middles east, you are the only one.
    I don't know when I did that but I certainly am a defender of anyone who wants to extress his/her views regardless of whether I agree with them.

Being an apologist for someone's views and defending their right to express those views two are different things. Are they not?
    OK that makes sense, thanks for clarifying.
    With the exception of playing dress up, there is no concrete proof of torture. There are however, many severed heads picked up each day in Baghdad that prove terrorists torture.

Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    This president has completely ignored the mid-east peace process for 6 years, while torturing muslims around the world, with a cowboy attitude the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    With the exception of playing dress up, there is no concrete proof of torture. There are however, many severed heads picked up each day in Baghdad that prove terrorists torture.
    No concrete proof of torture that is taking place in underground secret prisions, outside of the united states, and not even open to international scrutiny to insure geneva conventions? Yeah, ya got me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by impish
    And Tony Blair.
    I was not speaking about Tony Blair but you can add him. You can also add W's other companion Barney. All three of them agree together all of the time.
    You cite no proof, so yes I do got ya.

No concrete proof of torture that is taking place in underground secret prisions, outside of the united states, and not even open to international scrutiny to insure geneva conventions? Yeah, ya got me there.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Find out what exactly a palestinian terrorist is, from an ex-palestinian terrorist.

Walid Shoebat
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I would but they never come off the Pallywood set!

Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Find out what exactly a palestinian terrorist is, from an ex-palestinian terrorist.

Walid Shoebat
  10.    #830  
    You don't get to re-characterize what I say or choose my words for me.
    You're right. That's why I'm giving you the opportunity to do so.

This president has completely ignored the mid-east peace process for 6 years, while torturing muslims around the world, with a cowboy attitude the whole time. If you are suprised at what is happening now in the middles east, you are the only one.
    Okay, if the last question was too difficult to answer let me ask it this way then: prior to the last six years who was responsible for Islamic extremism?
  11.    #831  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    I think what Blaze is trying to say is that they are putting out a fire with gasoline.
    Not to take the analogy too far, but enough gasoline applied with enough force can put out a fire.
    You're right. That's why I'm giving you the opportunity to do so.

Okay, if the last question was too difficult to answer let me ask it this way then: prior to the last six years who was responsible for Islamic extremism?
    And I will answer with another question.

You feel you are safer now? Or prior to 6 years ago?
    Not to take the analogy too far, but enough gasoline applied with enough force can put out a fire.
    I think that is from the plaque on W's desk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    It isn't America's fault. Terrorists are everywhere - look at the Phillipines, the filipinos are suffering as well.
    I was there in Mindanao just before 9/11, not far from Jolo.

The problem(s) there bear little resemblance to the problems in the middle east.
    And what's left?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    And what's left?
    We haul *** outa there before having to worry about that. :P
    The common denominator...heads are cut off by muslim terrorists in both places.

I was there in Mindanao just before 9/11, not far from Jolo.

The problem(s) there bear little resemblance to the problems in the middle east.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    You don't get to re-characterize what I say or choose my words for me. I have been very clear.

So then I can say, Muslims around the world have ignored the peace process for the last 6 years, while commiting mass acts of terror on innocent civilians around the world, with a murderous, kill anyone who isnt muslim attitude the whole time.
    If you are surprised at what is happening now in the middle east, you are the only one.
  20.    #840  
    And I will answer with another question.

You feel you are safer now? Or prior to 6 years ago?
    I think its obvious that many Americans had a false sense of security six years ago. Certainly, many New Yorkers did.