Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Elect a new president.

Apologize to the world.

Close the secret prisions.

Try and convict or release all those we are holding.

Stop the practice of torture.

Demand that Israel pull out of Lebanon.

Demand that Lebanon take control and give them the help they need in order to do so.

Re-engage in the mid east peace process.

Hah, atleast your not to one-sided. Do you work for the UN?
    To the palestinian & lebanese extremists, the Zionists are the terrorists. To the Israili & American extremists, the palestinians are the terrorists.

We must ignore the extremists.
    What's your definition of extremists? Perhaps the "extremists" think your views are extreme: Then what?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Elect a new president.
    In 2008 there will be a new president.

Apologize to the world.
    Are you calling for the rest of the arab world to apologize to us?

Are you calling for the secret prisons in every Arab country to be closed too?

Wonder how prisoners in Egypt, Iran, Syrai, Jordan are being treated. Do you have anything to say to these countries?

While the rockets are still killing their civilians. I don't think so.

Demand that Lebanon take control and give them the help they need in order to do so.
    And when the say "no", what then? I believe its been demanded for years now.

Between who? The president of Iran funds and arms the very terrorist organization that Israel fights. He said today the only way to bring peace to the mid-east is to destroy Israel.
    I think they have proved responsibility by not using it, therefore it is a deterrent. Iran on the other hand is bent on Israel disappearing and they are after nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Having a nuclear weapons program is by default a threat to use it.
    I appreciate you actually responding directly with an opinion to a plan. Many if not all libs here won't. Your wrong, but good for you expressing an opinion.

Elect a new president.

Apologize to the world.

Try and convict or release all those we are holding.

Or lie and say it was 800

Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Eight Israeli citizens were killed today in rocket attacks. I wonder if their bodies will be paraded as part of the PRPRPR $effort$? $I$ $suspect$ $not$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I think they have proved responsibility by not using it, therefore it is a deterrent. Iran on the other hand is bent on Israel disappearing and they are after nukes.
    Denying you have nuclear weapons when you do is irresponsible.
    How so

Denying you have nuclear weapons when you do is irresponsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by impish
    What's your definition of extremists? Perhaps the "extremists" think your views are extreme: Then what?
    It's not that difficult, "Kill them all", is an extremist view.

Generally, If you have a feeling that the UN and the rest of the world community are extremists, and your specific view is centrist, chances are YOU are the extremist. Especially if your view contains words like "baby killers", Zionist terrorists, or land stealing murderers.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Generally, If you have a feeling that the UN and the rest of the world community are extremists, and your specific view is centrist, chances are YOU are the extremist. Especially if your view contains words like "baby killers", Zionist terrorists, or land stealing murderers.
    So I guess I'm an extremist for calling the likes of Al-Qaida and Hamas "baby killers". Strange that to you, the truth is a form of extremism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    How so
    I don't think that needs explaination. It's self-apparent.
    I see your implication of me being an extremist. I disagree with your definition. Somewhere in there it should discuss killing innocent people. This is what terrorist do, in fact they prefer killing innocents. Look at Baghdad and the majority of people who die there are civilians. When Israel has killed civilians, it was to kill the terrorists hiding among them next to there rocket. And yes, every terrorist should be killed.

I don't think that needs explaination. It's self-apparent.
    I have no response to that
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    In 2008 there will be a new president.

Wonder how prisoners in Egypt, Iran, Syrai, Jordan are being treated. Do you have anything to say to these countries?

While the rockets are still killing their civilians. I don't think so.

And when the say "no", what then? I believe its been demanded for years now.

Between who? The president of Iran funds and arms the very terrorist organization that Israel fights. He said today the only way to bring peace to the mid-east is to destroy Israel.
    Sounds like a lot of rhetoric i have heard here on the board. I agree, it will never lead to peace.

Lebanon wants what any country wants, which is exactly what they said to Condi last week.

It would only take half the assistance we give to Israel in order to pursuade and help Lebanon to take control, and build some of the same peace and prosperity we've helped Israel to build.
    So I guess I'm an extremist for calling the likes of Al-Qaida and Hamas "baby killers". Strange that to you, the truth is a form of extremism.
    I would bet Islamic extremists have an equal and opposite version of your TRUTH.
    Generally, If you have a feeling that the UN and the rest of the world community are extremists, and your specific view is centrist, chances are YOU are the extremist...
    I guess my question was: Who decides all that? Who says "they" are extremists and you are not? Is it a globally-expected view that you are not and "they" are?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Nope, you didn't get the point.

To the palestinian & lebanese extremists, the Zionists are the terrorists. To the Israili & American extremists, the palestinians are the terrorists.

We must ignore the extremists.
    What? This makes no sense. A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless of perspective. Whats all this about 'to the extremists'? I don't consider palestinians as terrorists. I consider the palestinian terrorists as terrorists. That makes me an extremist?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

You can hold Americans to a standard equal to Egypt, Iran, Syrai, Jordan if you like. My America has a higher one.
    The truth is out there every day. Just today Hizbollah indiscrimantly shot rockets south into Israel not knowing who they would kill. Comes down to who you think the bad guys are. You and I will always disagree here.

I would bet Islamic extremists have an equal and opposite version of your TRUTH.
    Agreed, but remember there has been accusations, but no proof that America has tortured.

You can hold Americans to a standard equal to Egypt, Iran, Syrai, Jordan if you like. My America has a higher one.