Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Like an ex-girlfriend?
    Probably worse...
  2.    #562  
    This just figures: Hizbullah's obviously getting arms from Iran and Syria but who is saying anything? But Israel gets a supply of bunker busters from the US and everybody's clamouring about "procedure".
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    This still has to be asked. What difference does it make if they(Hezbollah) were near there(UN post)? Does it make it any more acceptable? NO, it doesn't. The people at the post made several calls to IDF, which apparently were ignored. Several hours of direct bombing of the post, several calls to IDF to stop, attacks on the UN post were still taking place when a rescue team was dispatched, no notice to inhabiants of the UN post of bombing. Many questions to be answered. Many, Many, questions.
    Good questions along with....Why did the Lebanese Gov do nothing with 3 requests over a 4 month period result with zero action? Is Hiz accountable when they purposely construct missile launching locations on the very edge of UN facilities? Why did the UN not take actions to secure their own men when they reported the danger when this same result nearly happened twice before? Why did the UN not request support to remove the Hiz location after the Leb Gov were ignoring the requests?
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 07/29/2006 at 02:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    What about America?
    You asked this a few days ago when I said theres violence towards jews everywhere in the world, which is why the creation of Israel is a neccessity.

from yahoo news............

"Gunman shoots 6 at Seattle Jewish center
    The gunman, who employees said claimed to be a Muslim angry at
    Israel, forced his way through the center's security door after an employee had punched in her security code, said Marla Meislin-Dietrich, a co-worker who was not at the building at the time.

Staff members said they overheard him saying "'I am a Muslim American, angry at Israel,' before opening fire on everyone," Meislin-Dietrich said. "He was randomly shooting at everyone."

One dead, five badly wounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    You asked this a few days ago when I said theres violence towards jews everywhere in the world, which is why the creation of Israel is a neccessity.

from yahoo news............

"Gunman shoots 6 at Seattle Jewish center
    The gunman, who employees said claimed to be a Muslim angry at
    Israel, forced his way through the center's security door after an employee had punched in her security code, said Marla Meislin-Dietrich, a co-worker who was not at the building at the time.

Staff members said they overheard him saying "'I am a Muslim American, angry at Israel,' before opening fire on everyone," Meislin-Dietrich said. "He was randomly shooting at everyone."

One dead, five badly wounded.

Oh puleez!

The man is bipolar for crying out loud.
    Oh puleez!

Is that your diagnosis for that individual man or for Islamic Extremists in general? Because I don't see much difference in behavior between the two.
    Oh puleez!

Does bipolar create hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Is that your diagnosis for that individual man or for Islamic Extremists in general? Because I don't see much difference in behavior between the two.

Bipolar manics often frame their mania in whatever the news of the day is. I used to work in mental health. It by no means excuses the murders however, it should not be held up as a realistic view of American Muslim/Jewish relations. To do so is to exploit this unfortunate situation.
    Oh puleez!

strange comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    strange comment
    See above.
    It by no means excuses the murders however, it should not be held up as a realistic view of American Muslim/Jewish relations.
    Nor should any anecdotal "evidence" I would think.
    I see, not just extremists, but Islamic extremists.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Oh puleez!

Um, bottom line is he killed people for being Jewish in a country you last week proclaimed safe for jews.

Why do you think he bipolar? Have you interrogated him? Im not sure him being bipolar would explain his anti-semitism. Is it so hard for you to believe there is a large amount of muslims in the world (and in our country) who want to see all jews dead?

Can you imagine the outrage if it was the other way around?
    Last edited by TomUps; 07/29/2006 at 10:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awerry
    Does bipolar create hate?
    No. But its a good excuse.

Why is there always an excuse when a jews gets killed for no other reason than being jewish? People like to always try to explain these murderers away as a person suffering from mental illness, or a loner just acting out random violence (like the guy who killed a person at the El-Al terminal in LA a few years ago).

How many will it take?
    Last edited by TomUps; 07/29/2006 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifIqbal
    I see, not just extremists, but Islamic extremists.
    Considering the story, I was staying within reference and was not targeting a group along with their shared goals and ambitions out of the blue.

I guess maybe I should have been a little more political correct conscious and worried about leaving someone out who has one of their top 2 goals as killing as many Jews as possible and wiping Israel off the map, so I guess I should of also included, all anti-semitic extremists individuals and organizations including but not limited to Arab, Muslim, Islam, and Middle Eastern origin, Palestinian terrorists, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and all that follow him.

Or if we are looking to an eye with a wider level of political correctness, I will also include all abortion clinic bombers, IRA, or any other person or organization who participates in the practice of premeditated and planned killing of innocent civilians for personal or political agendas.

I do apologize if I did offend you with the lack of attention to detail in my original reply by my reference of Islamic extremists in relation to the story of a Muslim opening fire in a Jewish place of gathering while screaming he is angry at Israel that was being discussed.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 07/30/2006 at 06:05 PM.
    Oh puleez!

Bipolar manics often frame their mania in whatever the news of the day is. I used to work in mental health. It by no means excuses the murders however, it should not be held up as a realistic view of American Muslim/Jewish relations. To do so is to exploit this unfortunate situation.
    Do you have proof of this diagnosis? If not, would you have given the same very generous benefit of the doubt if it had been an Israeli born national who walked into a local Mosque and started firing away?
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 07/30/2006 at 11:38 AM.
    Hitler was diagnosed as bipolar as well (link1), (link2). I always thought it wasn't his fault for murdering millions.
    Am I missing anything?:
    a. Israelis are cold-blooded murderers.
    b. Hezbollah members are freedom-fighters and therefore when a member of that organization smashes the skull of a toddler it is all in good spirit and for a great cause.
    c. Bipolar people, when killing Jews, couldn't possibly plan to kill them (as a specific group of people), because the disease disables their brain from any cold calculations.

Gosh, I think I will finally sleep better tonight!
    (What sarcasm?)
    Last edited by impish; 07/30/2006 at 11:35 AM.
    I do apologize if I did offend you with the lack of attention to detail in my original reply ...
    Apology accepted, i will ignore the eye rolls.
  19.    #579  
    I saw a clip of the protest at the UN building in Beirut over the Qana bombing. AMong others, guess which flag was seen flying at that protest. Yep, ye ol' Hammer and Sickle.